Pnp Good, but not too good

DeletedUser51786

Round 2 you say after you complain here sooo much that we are using Bot you still asking for more of your cites gone come on lol

Don't be afraid, just send me some more CS's, let them join the bottom of the sea like the other one's
iqSAuC3.png

DeletedUser51786

Thats great but have you sunk any of my CS's 20 bucks, NO, if u have 121 CS's on your wall its okay we still taking your cities lol, just now you and your alliance will fall like Kas

Raydium88

Strategos
I think most notable, and to a degree ironic, is how moderation of this thread has been non existent.

If I am not mistaken the topic at hand was related to in-game moderation flaws. Just seems any thread ends up in the same vicious cycle of back and forth trash talking... Is the externals after all, lol

Where's .magick. when we need her? ;) Maybe this discussion being totally off-topic is allowed for once... I wonder why
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

Shaz, you have NO idea of what you are talking about. What do you even mean we will fall like kas? we never fell in kas? And please, come get me, keep telling me ur gonna rim me, then do so, i'll be waiting. Nub

DeletedUser54192

I think most notable, and to a degree ironic, is how moderation of this thread has been non existent.

If I am not mistaken the topic at hand was related to in-game moderation flaws. Just seems any thread ends up in the same vicious cycle of back and forth trash talking... Is the externals after all, lol

Where's .magick. when we need her? ;) Maybe this discussion being totally off-topic is allowed for once... I wonder why
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

I would say that they are focusing on the moderation priorities, such as removing profanities and personal insults from forum posts and forum PMs, but... they aren't. Personal insults are obviously a matter of opinion, but use of profanity isn't, and the rules specifically state that profanity, even when masked, is unacceptable. Yet I see it all over the place, with no reaction to it when it is reported, most of the time.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I would say that they are focusing on the moderation priorities, such as removing profanities and personal insults from forum posts and forum PMs, but... they aren't. Personal insults are obviously a matter of opinion, but use of profanity isn't, and the rules specifically state that profanity, even when masked, is unacceptable. Yet I see it all over the place, with no reaction to it when it is reported, most of the time.

It's just laziness. Anyone can set a forum to "watch" and get the content of new posts in an email. You don't even have to log in to the externals to moderate.