Good But Original Alliance Names

DeletedUser5061

For those of you who read the premade section, you will have noticed, we are starting a unnamed premade alliance for a future revolt server. Due to our lack of creativity and the need to have a four letter word within the name, we have only come up with four possible names so far that we can use. This is why I would like the help of the grepo community in coming up with few more possible names for the alliance before we put it to a vote and decide on a name.

If we decide to use the name you suggested, I will offer you the last remaining wild card spot in our alliance, should you decide to accept it's your call. I would like a liittle originality and please remember the name needs to have at least one four letter word in it.

List of Possible Names For The Alliance

Dark Darkness
Malicious Rage
Mutant Robot Army
The Pink Death
Severed Head Momentum​

** please remember this a war game so names like Tiny Teddies don't exactly strike fear into the enemy, if anything they make you look like peace-loving noobs that are looking to play sim city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Deep Darkness
The Krakens Lore
Ragnarok's Keep
Doom Collective
Fortune Driven Fast
Then Lie Shattered
Last Hope Standing
Rage Constructed
Death Lies Here
Warriors of the Seas
Life on the Frontlines
Ares Hunstmen
Death of the King
Deal with the Devil
Devil's Hero
Change of Pace
Drums Speak Death
Blood from the Damned
Last Reckoning
Gentleman's Hell
Vast for Glory
King till Death
Death Lies Before Us
This Theory is Damned
This War on March
Sure Hellfire
Horror's Lust

Hmm. I'll think on it.

And, out of curiosity, why the four lettered word requirement?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

And, out of curiosity, why the four lettered word requirement?

The alliance will have four squads that will cover different territories, the four letter word will make up initials of the squad names and each letter will be used to name the squad tabs. Something like this..

fyoikm.png

DeletedUser

the 4-letter word can't have any repeat letter for that reason, which also makes it more tricky!

DeletedUser

the only one i've come up with lately is 'Umad Bro?', but i dunno if we can have q-marks in alliance names.