Good Bye Gamma

DeletedUser

Its time for me to say goodbye to grepolis and gamma. I can't believe that I am playing this game for more than two years. Like every good thing, it has to end (Although it did not end the way I wanted, but when mods says that this is not the game for me, I agree and move on to other games).

I started this game when I was in grad school thinking that I will play for a week or two. Never in my mind I thought that I will be playing this for years. In these two years, I made many good friend, fought multiple battles and war, finished my PhD, and started my job working for a Semiconductor giant.

This was a game that both me and my wife enjoyed playing together and we has so much fun being in Killer Bunnies. We fought with Cj (before i joined KBs), war path, fusion, and RDLM. We suffered almost extinction as an alliance and resurrected from nothing to give hell to RDLM and Fusion. When I took leadership of this alliance, I had only one goal to have a small alliance where every member know each other and we work as a team. I am proud that even when I am leaving gamma, my alliance stays in a same way and showed that numbers don't matter in this game and we 20 odd guys are enough to fight any alliance. I am proud of each of my Killer Bunnies members and salute to their never say die attitude, devotion towards alliance goal, and selflessness to support other alliance members.

I will be on Skype and guys who know me, will know how to find me.

Good bye gamma
Yogesh

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go Yogi. Its a shame we weren't close enough to fight. I think it would have been fun :)

But congrats on getting your PhD and best of luck to you and your family in RL.

DeletedUser22115

bye Yogesh. Congrats on your PhD and good luck, and stay safe

DeletedUser

Disappointing to see you go yogesh. Although we did have some heated discussions in the past you were always a great opponent and wish you the best in life.

Regards,
your in-game enemy tommy

DeletedUser16429

Yogi we are all going to miss you and I wish you and your wife a happy rl.

P.S. Thanks for giving Fusion hell;)

DeletedUser2140

Goodbye Yogi.

good luck with Real Life and congrats on getting your diploma.

not the way I wanted to see you go BUT all good things have to come to an end sometime.

Wonders whose next ? Looks around nervously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Goodbye Yogi... Best of luck to you in RL...

Really Ivory, going after rabbit. I thought you liked rabbits.
I wanna see where rabbit hunt going on so that I can protest.
Yogesh

I would never really do such a thing... You know I like me some bunnies :)

Still hunting Illu and would you believe it Fusionites too.... :eek:

Times change and still they are the same,,, For :pro:

Ivory001.jpg Older than dirt & just a little wise :p

DeletedUser3613

Ciao yogi (wave) take care

yogis-great-escape.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: