Good Fight Pi

DeletedUser

Bah, trying to reply trough the cell stinks...

but resuming, stop crying or talking finding excuses for everything and start playing, otherwise what are you doin here?!

If you have less time then the rest of the world to play, bad for you, but don´t complain about it!

Incubi is better just because they are!Better Leadership, Better Organization,Better skills,More Active bigger friendship!

Resuming BETTER ALLIANCE!

YES WE ARE BETTER, JUST DON´T BLAME US FOR IT!!!!

DeletedUser

Phears said:
My main worlds are Pi and Epsilon the rest are just experiments.
The search for the player "Phears" resulted in 0 hits <- Epsilon.

Oh yeah, you quit there too lol.

Won't be long before this world is a distant memory then i'm guessing !?

DeletedUser12324

Actually i didn't quit Epsilon i restarted on it as i didnt like the account i had or the location i was in. I took over someones account for them and regreted the decision, and so i started my own account again, however if you remember rightly i did reach the top 400 after joining the world very late, something which can't be undertaken lightly, especially as i didn't know a thing about grepolis or any game like it until i played Epsilon.

Bah, trying to reply trough the cell stinks...

but resuming, stop crying or talking finding excuses for everything and start playing, otherwise what are you doin here?!

If you have less time then the rest of the world to play, bad for you, but don´t complain about it!

Incubi is better just because they are!Better Leadership, Better Organization,Better skills,More Active bigger friendship!

Resuming BETTER ALLIANCE!

YES WE ARE BETTER, JUST DON´T BLAME US FOR IT!!!!

Crying? Finding Excuses? Ive made no excuses, all i have said is that i find that Incubi players are on alot more than most of Pi's other players end of.

Also excuses for what exactly? Do you see me going on VM to hide? Do you see me joining AL to get some sort of protection? No, im standing alone in the core, no excuses there bud'.

I don't know why you bothered writing that last paragraph either, ive said it before enough times Incubi are the best alliance around, all this gloating sounds like insecurities to me, especially as i havnt even scrutinized Incubi other than question the amount of time the players spend ingame.

Once again your ignorance astounds me!

Couldn't be bothered to edit the pic but i think it's pretty clear whats happened, well it's good to see that even the Number 1 player can still make mistakes....

haha.png
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yea I do make mistakes, many more then just that one. Funny you didn't want to post any reports of you getting owned by our attacks. I could post some but why bother.

DeletedUser12324

Again taking things to heart yo', ive got plenty of reports of me getting owned by you guys yes but then again when it's 27v1 i think i know who the odds favor :p

DeletedUser

"I don't know why you bothered writing that last paragraph either, ive said it before enough times Incubi are the best alliance around, all this gloating sounds like insecurities to me, especially as i havnt even scrutinized Incubi other than question the amount of time the players spend ingame."

Actually Phears this is false. You have spent a lot of the last couple weeks complaining how we aren't looking for a good fight, or how we recruit only good players, or this or that, so you still going to say you haven't scrutinized us? Which is why I made my comment you are in the forum all the time worrying about Incubi because you are bitter. Get over it.

"Again taking things to heart yo', ive got plenty of reports of me getting owned by you guys yes but then again when it's 27v1 i think i know who the odds favor"

Oh self pitty again that you are in your own 1 man team. I have reports owning you when you were in the AL, ETD and MG pact and it was how many vs Incubi? Everyone but TEE? You message me and said I was a really good player? So what about the good reports when Incubi was clearly the underdogs? How come you continue to only point out rediculous arguments or points that try to make everyone pitty poor Phears...all alone. Last I looked you were once part of a huge pact with half the server and it didn't work out so well for you but all you talk about now is how you are in Incubi core and surviving. We have 1-2 players that attack you occasionally because we have ignored you because you aren't a threat. We could care less about some one man team that spends more time in the forums then in game. But I recon we can remove you from our area and take all you cities in our core area just so you can get some more pitty about how the big bad Incubi picked on lonely Phears and beat up on him 27 players to 1.

DeletedUser

Why does everyone have to be jealous of the top players so much that they can't stop blathering all day.

DeletedUser12324

Yo' your so caught up in yourself your not even worth my time. I don't look for pity i just play the game and do my best. If you wanna carry on this argument be my guest but don't expect a reply from me.

Good luck in the future just remember no alliance lasts forever nor do alot of players that take this game too seriously.

Only time can tell who will really do well in this world, it's still very young.

DeletedUser

i see alot of this 27 to 1 but when i took your city it was 1 vs 1 and my alliance hadnt even looked your way till after that.

DeletedUser12324

How nice of you to join us on the forums wannabee, actually Incubi had looked my way before you conquered my city, you guys knew where my LS factories were and hit them and the cities in the islands around them atleast a few time each day. You guys then proceeded to take cities around mine on even on the same islands and then send in land troops.

Any attempt of mine to hit back was dodged or hit stacked up forces, even 1v1 you already had substantially more cities than myself, allowing faster production of units, not to mention the fact that you've got alliance friends all around you to help protect you should you need it and so you have no problem making all aggressive units while i am forced to make 90% defensive units at the moment.

Now this sounds alot like excuses but as you know it's also the truth, i'm beginning to think that Incubi players suffer from serious memory loss about how things have happened....

DeletedUser

*yawn*

I think your just ticked off because we let you grow.

I told my guys in Skype you were the first of my bp "flock" you pose no threat to anyone in my alliance, you are not good enough for my alliance, so get over it. If you were smart you would join AL and start moving in their direction.

Instead you sit on the forums and make excuses(and justify to yourself) about how YOU got beat YET AGAIN on ANOTHER world...

srsly? try a new game.

-Z

DeletedUser12324

Excuse me but what other worlds that ive played seriously on have i been beaten? I restarted on Epsilon when i had no enemies and 50 cities in my hands, more accusations with no proof, you guys are just hot air lol.

You can say you've beaten me when you've taken my last city.

DeletedUser

Your not worth my time :) enjoy your stay. Keep building me bp.

DeletedUser12324

You must be forgetting BP works 2 ways, ive managed to get 7 new city slots since you guys started attacking me.

Anyways don't steal my phrase.