Good Leaders

DeletedUser

Honestly, I've been in Iota for quite some time, and LEADERS change like snapping a twig, You talk to them one occasion, when we were 2nd almost first in ocean 65. Perfect, One month later we slip to 3rd, but our average almost doubles, (with time) Nothing, we send messages they pretty much say boo hoo, we don't care.

Then you have that lucky one, the one where you send a message, even if they are doing the wrong! Message you back and apologize, That! Is what I love about some of the leaders, :cool:

Has anyone else experienced a bad leader yet? If so, Put there name down and the problem, Let's see if we can link together some dinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol fantastic idea.

I'd be interested in hearing both about bad and good leaders.

I think there must be some people out there that really know their stuff when it comes to leadership, and I'd like to hear about them, not from fanboi's but from people that have been around long enough to compare different styles in a leader.

Of course I would love to hear some horror stories of incompetence as well...

(((and I would love it even more if this thread wasn't all about the previous Voirtex leadership, as there is no use in killing a dead cat...or penguin.)))

DeletedUser

Yeah for good leaders or good alliance structures not being biased
But I would say the leaders of Black Fleet, TIITOVI PARTIZANI, and Athenian Elite
are good Athenian have stayed consistant the whole game and havesome good players
TITOVI PARTIZANI plays o every world as far as I know and have hung in each world stating that they do something right

DeletedUser

Merc98-Legion Myrmidon, Good! Had a great talk with him, a member of our alliance left, so, we decided to take his cities (easy so far) then he ran to Legion Myrmidon and it was dealt within 30 minutes, +1!

kanje- LEGION II, Dangerous yes, great guy and leader, he's on my island and I've been shooting him with issues or suggestions, and he's replied everytime, kind and wiseful. +2

THE BASILISK- Athenian Heirs, Don't you love it when you get along perfectly, make a pacdt, talk and then, BAM from behind flips the rug and you fall over and doesn't reply, thats a **** move, it's not that we need them but it makes you feel like a IDIOT when someone dissolves a pact and doesn't answer back. -1.5

That's what I got some more good leaders but that's no fun!

DeletedUser

Actually I dissolved the pact in AH.. so it's me you should be mailing :) and I do reply lol

And thanks Lord H for your kind words :)

DeletedUser

yeah, that was not me. It was when we became a brother alliance

and most people think I am quite a good leader but I think that Atalantia and Lozza are good.