Good luck people

DeletedUser

Just a heads up, I will be playing this world :)

Good luck to anyone else who will be playing and I hope this proves interesting.

DeletedUser

Ye, the 60 member cap made me like it.. but then it said revolt AND morale.. :(

DeletedUser

Luckily, I dont have a problem with either :) I have a personal preference for Revolt though.

DeletedUser

Hey Roaring, I assume you will be starting an alliance here. Hope it goes well for you and maybe we will meet ingame hehe.

DeletedUser

I may consider joining this world... Just maybe though. I have ten cities on delta that need managing.

DeletedUser13729

Oh hey roaring.

Would like to see the setting before i comment on joining or not. But wont join with morale on tough ..

DeletedUser

Omicron seems to be favorable for those in Theta who thought it was too fast.

DeletedUser345

Good luck RW we are still amking a decision on whether we come due to revolt and morale.

DeletedUser

i love morale and i love revolt. this may just be a perfect world!

DeletedUser14937

how did you guys get the settings oo? and when is the world coming out?

DeletedUser11539

These are the most likely world stats:

Dear Players and Friends,

We are happy to Announce the opening of a new World Omicron! Omicron will open on Monday the 21st of February. I will not be announcing the exact hour, however I will post in the forum when it is open. The World speed for Omicron will be speed 2. The Alliance limit will be 60(less is more). Like most worlds the beginners protection will be 5 days. The revolt (new) system will be in effect. The morale system will be active.

See you on the battlefield,

Sincerely,

The Grepolis Team

DeletedUser14937

Not most likely, are. Before anyone says anything, NO 2.0.

well i tend to look at it in a more optomistic way :), it clearly does not say (NO 2.0) that means there's still a small chance :D

DeletedUser

This world is JUST like Theta.. Its like if Theta had a baby with Justin Timberlake...

WE'RE BRINGING SEXII BACK!