Good luck!

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Hey all I know 90% of us will end up being in game enemies in the long run. Because of this we're obviously going to fight and even trash talk. But before that happens I just wanted to wish everyone joining the world good luck. I hope we all can have a good time and create some memories. :)

DeletedUser

Hey all I know 90% of us will end up being in game enemies in the long run. Because of this we're obviously going to fight and even trash talk. But before that happens I just wanted to wish everyone joining the world good luck. I hope we all can have a good time and create some memories. :)

and here i was hoping we could all pact with each other and play the game as friends.

DeletedUser

Good luck to all, this server sure has got some hype about it, can only hope it lives up to it with stayers and not server hoppers...
:)

DeletedUser41523

Good luck to all, this server sure has got some hype about it, can only hope it lives up to it with stayers and not server hoppers...
:)

Need early fights and late game fights to make that happen. Also lots of forum activity. If we got tons of active personalities here it would be a server to remember. Especially with the low cap and slower world releases in effect.

DeletedUser30915

Need early fights and late game fights to make that happen. Also lots of forum activity. If we got tons of active personalities here it would be a server to remember. Especially with the low cap and slower world releases in effect.

Amen brother. Personally, i look forward to locking horns with Kallistei & Lacking Sanity. They seem to be worthy opponents.

DeletedUser

Hey all best of luck and I can't wait to get hating on you all :D!

DeletedUser

If I could do a pregame handshake with everyone to show good sportsmanship I would. :) I will try to stay on my best behavior but this is a war game after all so there could be some feelings hurt. But I hope all goes smoothly in the start a few good alliances emerge from the smoke after bp ends. And hope that the top alliances won't pact together and just destry everything in their path. Hope we can keep this world interesting by keeping the big boys fighting while maybe some of the smaller alliances band together to fight some bigger alliances. But most of all I just hope it will be an enjoyable world for most everyone for a very long time. Hope to keep this world active and interesting until the end. And once its over hope that it will be talked about for many worlds to come. I wish the best of luck to everyone. There are many premades that seem to be shaping up pretty nicely. Lots of interesting personalities already showing up. This should be a blast and I am super excited to be a part of it. :)

DeletedUser41523

Hate fest 2013-2014! Hope I can be here at the end to talk about what a blast this was! :D

Garrision no sweat remember almost none of this is personal hurt all the feelings you wish. As long as ya aren't personally insulting people or just mean spirited then i'll still play with ya down the line. You doing what you must is just the way of the game. Personally come Monday I expect the smack talk to fly or this will get to be somewhat boring fast....Noticed Grepolis worlds are like a soap opera mixed with a action movie. Needs a lot of drama both good and bad. Also needs to have a lot of good fights as well as a few blow outs. Hope we can get a little bit of everything out of Thebes so we have something to brag about. :D

Oh also I have a challenge for everyone here. Lets keep this world above 5000 for a year at least. It's realistic and I think if we retain a good player base then teams will join late and add longevity to the world. Played a few new gen worlds and my biggest pet peeve is that they don't last and being in the top 20, or even the top 12 for that matter, isn't an honor anymore. Lets change that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really hope players actually do stay in thebes, and not burn themselves out within the first month or so :p

DeletedUser

Thanks, but brush your teeth first :p (ok, if someone made that joke before me.......rim him :D )

This is going to be best world since Gamma (which was the first world i ever played into, back in 2011, started on the rim, and died there too :D )
Alliance cap 35 will make it interesting....there won't be "Fusion"'s or "She Devil"'s no more.... only weird academy-style pacts, or unpacted elites
there's going to be loads of trash talk i bet :D

But for one, i hope it's going to be fun
it's a game :)

DeletedUser

I have no doubts this world will be the most fun I have had since Sigma! I am looking forward to playing with you all and this is my official hand shake to you... Enjoy it while you can because the gloves are coming off in a few days, in world and on these externals :D

Raise your glasses for a toast to Thebes.

Cheers,
DW

DeletedUser21770

Really looking forward to this, it's gonna be mental with the amount of great players joining Thebes. All the best to all of ya =]

RL

DeletedUser41523

I can only hope I match up to such a list of greats. In terms of Grepolis I've always wanted a challenge like this to show that I belong among the list of best players. So I can only hope I live up to it. :)

As for trash talk I expect some to happen. I really hope its on people who deserve it though and not just random trash talk.

DeletedUser

Roooarrgh Ur Roo is ready to give out free hugs till the server opens, come at us!
starwarssith4937.jpg

DeletedUser

Good luck all.. this world is going to be epic.. im looking forward to the action here and ingame.. expect both to be top quality..