Good player looking for a new Alliance

DeletedUser

I currently play epsilon and have been in a small Alliance for about 7 months now. We have been around the 30 member mark for that long, and have faced the top point alliances on the server without destruction. Most of them having 3-4 times the amount of members and points.

A lot of it has to do with our leadership as well as our ability to cope with such small numbers.

I do not wish to bring the Alliance that I am in on this server for one reason. It would be a shame if everyone spent more time playing here and allowed for our hard work to go to waste.

I only have a interest in joining this server if I get into a alliance with very similar skill sets.

After a year and a half I am rank 9 with 126 cities, and in the top 20 in all BP categories. Most of my conquests are live targets, but of course to maintain good defenses sometimes you have to take the ghost cities that pop up around you.

I hope there is still a good alliance left that is recruiting. That is the only way I will start up on a revolt server again :) What I bring to the table is a TON of experience, as well as good battle tactics that can only be thwarted by large alliances which will not exists in the same manor on this server. I have played on the first revolt server and found it very entertaining. Had my progress not been stopped in a crazy manor I would of continued to play.:pro:

DeletedUser4577

Hey you wanna start up an alliance together? We can name it "No More KB" - lol

DeletedUser

I sent you my speal in a private message, hope ya oblige :)

DeletedUser4577

Well...Wherever devils chooses to go I'll join in. If we get bored we can make a fun alliance. :D

Also, Devils...You should get a sig.... :)

DeletedUser

All I require in the alliance I join is experience. Starting out with a new group of people can be frustrating if people don't post claims on cities and view forums. Working together is always crucial and having people who don't communicate in a alliance that small can be devastating.

Derek knows how to do that so I wouldn't have a problem being in the same alliance as him.

DeletedUser

We are all active, and will try our best in whatever we do, our communication will be top notch, if not, you can decide to quit anytime :)

DeletedUser

well I told ya both in the pm how our starting core are only those who do exactly that from the top alliance in tau where the competition has dwindled. These guys are no newbies, all players that knew the game mechanics and didn't make noob mistakes, and also that made it to the top ranks in bp, all the while using the forums as it was meant to. Would love to add a couple more beasts.