Good players in Eubea

DeletedUser44462

Hello could you guys tell me which are in your opinion the best players in this world ?
I mean, not the ones you think are gonna be good players or seem to be. Those who you know are great players from other worlds and have demonstrate it. And are actually playing here

DeletedUser44027

Deathwish, of course. Amazing player. He's in cythera too, though, so he might not be serious. Zero Point, as well (captain rainbow dash). Those are just leaders, though.

DeletedUser37948

nah there are much better players than me here some ive played with others ive not and there will be loads of new people making names for themselves.

DeletedUser

Here is one of the worst gold whores I've seen in a long time ;)

... Can you spot him?

GaRGB3w.png

Just kidding :p :D

DeletedUser44462

I have played in many servers from different countries and i had never seen someone spending so much gold in a x2/x2 world haha
His city will probably have 7k points at the end of BP. Will see if he knows something more than pressing "click" tu cut time button. Maybe he is really a formal player. But using that kind of gold, good won't he be never. Thats the situation. I have also near some players who are Top10 spending gold. Im excited to see how they play when BP is gonne. I think ocean 45 will be ver very interesting and funny. I have also heard that one big ally is gonna fight everyone, no pacts. Cheers, i like that politic really. Honestly i hate those who talk about honor in the game or being brave. Thats the only honor that really exists. Fight and no run. Stay fight and have fun. Not knocking other alliance doors when the enemy getting close under 5 hours from colony ship. But also i have already meet some nice guys from some alliances around me. There will be surprises at the end of BP for sure! I don't say more by the moment xDDD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Meh. He'll be off the top spot eventually, but I wouldn't say he can't be good. If anything, combining gold whoring with a good alliance will give you a great advantage. I think Zero knows what he's doing :)

DeletedUser

When i see Zero im kinda remember LETHALEE few worlds back(not much of them).I told him hes just a gw and his life will be short there.Inside BP he had 3 or 4 cities if i remember right.The whole forum said that i hate gold buyers coz i cant buy,coz i cant play,bla,bla,bla .Now,i want all those huge players which were telling me that to go and search LETHALEE in Apollonia rankings.ZERO points.yeah.That will be the fate of the other ZERO player.

DeletedUser37948

Meh. He'll be off the top spot eventually, but I wouldn't say he can't be good. If anything, combining gold whoring with a good alliance will give you a great advantage. I think Zero knows what he's doing :)

im just a noob in wolves clothing, but its fun for sure love fancy dress parties

DeletedUser42118

Most of these massive gold users will not be here in 3 months, i'll keep saying it, the class will come through!

DeletedUser44462

come on... using how much?? 4k-8k gold ??? because the use it to get attack missions also etc etc etc.... no man thats gold in the trash in any case.... of course its a legal way. I use gold, but not massive. Thanks to people who use gold, the rest can play for free this game. well I'm separating from the main issue of this post... talk about great players. so i leave here another question, i would like to read your answers and opinions. Y like to know other point of views.

What is a good player? individually seen... don't say, the one who support his alliance mates, thats obvious xDD

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
The best players are not the ones who on the top, sure they're quality players but there's always someone better.

My nomination goes to two;

Razvan2508
P1mono

You have yet to see what they can do ;) and I am not saying this because I am in the same alliance, I've known them for years and seen them fight, legends.

DeletedUser42118

In a few months time i will know who is quality and you will know that i am

DeletedUser37948

that may well be true and that's whats nice about grepo its like a box of chocolates you never know what you wil get.

DeletedUser44027

Long as you ain't too busy with idalium, of course... I personally find it impossible to play two worlds seriously at once.

that may well be true and that's whats nice about grepo its like a box of chocolates you never know what you wil get.
Forest.Gump. I love you <3 :D

DeletedUser44497

When i see Zero im kinda remember LETHALEE few worlds back(not much of them).I told him hes just a gw and his life will be short there.Inside BP he had 3 or 4 cities if i remember right.The whole forum said that i hate gold buyers coz i cant buy,coz i cant play,bla,bla,bla .Now,i want all those huge players which were telling me that to go and search LETHALEE in Apollonia rankings.ZERO points.yeah.That will be the fate of the other ZERO player.
I wish you had a bigger city than 175pts then I would rim you but if you cant work out that if you leave a world you will eventually have zero ponts it shows why your cities are 175pts I guess?

DeletedUser

I wish you had a bigger city than 175pts then I would rim you but if you cant work out that if you leave a world you will eventually have zero ponts it shows why your cities are 175pts I guess?
You will have your chance LETHALEE,dont you worry.We will fight this world,have my word.Interesting fact is that youre not saying im lying in my post,you just tell me that you will rim me.You will eat your words.