Good players in Eubea

DeletedUser44027

Plus, some player who are great at conquest are relatively inexperienced at revolt, but really like Eubea's settings. I personally haven't played a revolt world since Nu (not that I'm implying that I'm good at conquest, of course :D )

DeletedUser

I am so good they named the whole server after me, nuff said.

DeletedUser

P.s Wandle get joining the world i miss our chats :D

Haha me too mate ;) I'm seriously thinking of coming out of retirement, just not sure I'll have the time. Lol I've got used to my long sleep patterns now ;)

Ps nick1 are you under a different name here ?

DeletedUser

Haha me too mate ;) I'm seriously thinking of coming out of retirement, just not sure I'll have the time. Lol I've got used to my long sleep patterns now ;)

Ps nick1 are you under a different name here ?
Nick's name?
*Cough*Leftovers *Cough*

You're welcome :p

DeletedUser18271

Hmmmm! (Wandle sits! Contemplating joining this world) some good faces! Some bad! Could be fun!....

Wandle please join so i can have my way with you just like i did in chi :heh:

DeletedUser20509

Currently he's arguing with Darknissprince. I forgot what it was like to put the two of them in a room together. I may yet regret my decision :eek:

DeletedUser

Currently he's arguing with Darknissprince. I forgot what it was like to put the two of them in a room together. I may yet regret my decision :eek:

stop being so melodramatic woman! we get it you are a female gamer.

DeletedUser44027

I don't judge based on profile pics... Usually. In any case, probably the name. Either that or the smell. All of dem posts are smelling like fresh trolling, and that's not a good thing :p

DeletedUser

Wandle please join so i can have my way with you just like i did in chi :heh:

Ha my KiT days, they were fun! Hmmm! Don't remember anyone having their way with me though! Did you get me into revolt once? What alliance were you ?

DeletedUser

You should come out of retirement not that old mate ;) Ah sleep i have forgotten what that is :(