Good players in Eubea

DeletedUser

Ha my KiT days, they were fun! Hmmm! Don't remember anyone having their way with me though! Did you get me into revolt once? What alliance were you ?

*whistleing slowly* and walks away

DeletedUser

Haha I could never forget you sas. Back before you turned mod on us ;)

DeletedUser

Well u know my mod style.. but seeing a good amount of top fighters in this world makes me excited... Fighting will be great here i am sure. Lets see how politics grow in this world as it is only politics that makes the forum interesting

DeletedUser

You have some catching up to do mate was wondering when you would show up :p

DeletedUser29916

Dux playing this world aswell?

Even with my terrible memory and experience of only a year or two in grepo I can say this world is flooding with experienced players. I look forward to see if I can stay in the core. This will be fun.

DeletedUser21297

I wish. I still need to figure out what those funny people I get from quests are for, but I’ll get there too. :)

DeletedUser

erik wijmeersch is definitely one of the best
if he takes this world seriously im betting my bottom dollar he will be in the top five ranking and ABP that I guarantee

DeletedUser

ELITESPARTANDOPHINFORCE is here, let the world tremble in the ruins of our wake!

DeletedUser

Do you have what it takes to join the secret coalition of spartan shadow dolphin brothers, elite tactical strike force Rick?

DeletedUser32373

Look at our new alliance name :) Yes I do have what it takes