Goodbye EN

DeletedUser

The war was long and hard fought. As we swapped OPs this past weekend, it was clear where the war was headed. All taken cities were active players. We took the #1 spot last night and now EN will do the big ghost exit soon.

Thanks for the fight :)

images

DeletedUser

Quite amusing to see that bangbros made the hasty jump over to styx

DeletedUser20948

bang made the jump over before all this happened and there is no plan for us all quitting, EN will live on

DeletedUser

EN hasnt been EN in quite a while. It was closer to TOT if anything. Now TOTs are gone its just another alliance in the way. A speed bump on the highway. The real loser is grepo, Fort Knox just left the server. :eek:

Actually, This might be the healthiest the server has been in a while. Kings of the NAPs were blocking all the alliances from reaching each other. Now 55 should be the chaotic mess it was intended to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes,it was a good fight.
It is a good thing a successor will be around.
It will shake up things of course:)
As often repeated,Tarts were owing EN lately,and as often repeated they failed it:)
STYX and NORSE were too much for the "quick victory" guys:)

DeletedUser14283

Actually, This might be the healthiest the server has been in a while. Kings of the NAPs were blocking all the alliances from reaching each other. Now 55 should be the chaotic mess it was intended to be.

I agree with you, wondering what 055 shall look like soon lol. Took a look at my map and saw quite a few ghosts, wondering who will jump on them first. But at least it allows more of a mix to what is going to happen.

I reckon and would hope that EN/Oc players would stick around, well at least a few of them. Could you imagine if the whole ocean ghosted.. now i'm not sure about you guys but finding the slots for all those cities is gonna be mighty difficult :D

DeletedUser

Congratulation Styx,

you deserve it more than them!

But seems like #1 spot for Eviction Notice is very important, so important that they made Occupy members merge into them! ( I mean #1 is just a number , it doesnt give you ultimate powers.... or does it?)

Anyway RIP Occupy

DeletedUser

No worries masquerade:)
STYX has over 100 slots available;)
Your project of a last sabotage against STYX by screwing academies,depriving all possible bp will fail:)
You yourself gave some last min nice bp;).In a week at max there will be no more ghosts:)
And the chase for the remaining EN(so called EN to be correct) members will start:)
Good news(for the remaining EN members) is there will be no more tarts in circulation;)
maybe they will find the proper way to prosperity.
Let us see:)

DeletedUser

In a week at max there will be no more ghosts:)

Yes we learnt this is what you do best, only seconded by picking on inactives!

The last battles we had internally was more fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser28371

wow here he goes again with tart comment. Seriously you must be 4. They joined together and are going under another name so get real and stop calling it EN or OC it really isn't that name anymore. this is why we never changed it before because you guys just cant see through your hatred. You also know that 12 members or what ever it is in each alliance really get real they combined because they could and there's no reason to be separate. It wasnt because we lost number 1 honey. We really didnt care about the number one rank all we cared about was having fun which is why we left. I don't understand your statement about we left because we where not wining. We took active people cities from you before we left. Really not winning? Take a pill go to bed at lease i don't have to worry about someone who hides his name from everyone and being 4.

you also state it be gone in a week it also proves that we doing good job because only people who cant find slots will hold 12 to 15 slots for inactive or ghost. So go do the festivals we know your good at and eat them up honey. Most our members at best had 5 slots so at lease we didnt have to count on switching off to get anywhere we attacked took some cities for our slots.

DeletedUser

This world will not change, there is no dropping of the tonnes of pacts there is no new wars or anything there will just be a scramble for the ghosts and then inactive chasing/a few alright ops and a beating of chests. If people genuinely have any interest in this world then PM me, as I would like to hear your opinion on a few things :)

DeletedUser

This world will not change, there is no dropping of the tonnes of pacts there is no new wars or anything there will just be a scramble for the ghosts and then inactive chasing/a few alright ops and a beating of chests. If people genuinely have any interest in this world then PM me, as I would like to hear your opinion on a few things :)

Exactly!!!

DeletedUser15976

Well it will change for me....now I can get my 8 hours of beauty sleep :p

DeletedUser

I second that, not that I got attacked but was always a threat of it :D

DeletedUser

they have now merged and formed -misfits-

I like what they are doing. Its unfortunate about Merovig, I hope that gets resolved.

I get a little more sleep, but much more free time :) I lost all my troops the day before the mazz exodus, so empty GTs did help. (just a play on words, your awesome mazz :))

Time will tell how it all plays out, I hope Styx picks up another enemy or 2. But right now Im enjoying spring break in January.

DeletedUser6038

Really not winning?

I think EN/O had a fair share of quality in terms of play ability. Some of you have even demonstrated good sportsmanship. But the truth is EN/O did not win Belle and that is a fact. Actually I find it difficult to comprehend how an alliance of your caliber and with your advantages did not win Belle! Really, how did you achieve that? :heh: