Goodbye Gamma

DeletedUser

Hello Gamma

As I am sure a lot of your know I have pressed reset on my account, for the past 10 weeks my activity has slowed right down as work caught up with me to the point I even went in to VM for a week, I wasn’t going to come back but I did so I could hand over the alliance.

My Workload isn’t going to ease off for the next few months, and I want to spend time working on a hourly stats website for Grepo which I have in the pipeline.

I did my best to go out on a high with attacker of the day on my last day, 302 awards ranked #2 and never lost a city to the enemy.

It’s been a fun game while its lasted, I personally wish the developers had made it more use friendly when you had a lot of cities I am sure it would have kept a lot more people in the game.

I am not in to farewell speeches, and don’t have time for a nice PnP.

But just a big thank you to everyone I have played with friend or foe, without them the game wouldn’t have been the same. (This includes PE as if it wasn’t with that war the game would have died a long time ago for me)

I am still hanging around I am still the In Game Moderator for Kappa and Zeta; should you wish to get in contact feel free to send me a PM once in a while or catch me on skype (username: myrapid).

Farewell Gamma it has been a great game for the past 18 months.

Regards

TheBlackPegasus | Saska

rdlmsaska.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16429

*Wipes tear*

Bye Ben have a nice life and always remember Gamma and GrepoHugs

DeletedUser

Fair well good friend you will of course be missed. I will lead on as I have from the start. Good luck with all you do Ben.

DeletedUser

:'( keep in touch benny :) Gamma is going down the toilet now with good players quitting and all :(

DeletedUser

all the very best of luck bud,and may life be good to you take care.

DeletedUser

you shouldn't leave RDLM as a crucial point.....

it is :( to see you go.... you will be missed and never forgotten

Arul AKA MR.

DeletedUser

Sad to see players like these leaving:(these kind of people made/make Gamma a better place with lots of war and all.

DeletedUser

... are their any RDLM leaders left who might like to comment?.. so we can all see how they view their "war" on the bunnies ??....they seem very silent about it all ???

DeletedUser

....................................................................................anyone ?????

DeletedUser

... are their any RDLM leaders left who might like to comment?.. so we can all see how they view their "war" on the bunnies ??....they seem very silent about it all ???

politicking in the goodbye thread? ....real classy.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

rigger 1980 ??....this is a game mate.... stop mixing it up with real life.........its a GAME
troops dont really die....ships dont REALLY sink !
are you seriously thinking we should all bow our heads in sorrow for the loss of a compadre ???

ITS A GAME !!!...

DeletedUser

[rigger 1980 ??....this is a game mate.... stop mixing it up with real life.........its a GAME
troops dont really die....ships dont REALLY sink !
are you seriously thinking we should all bow our heads in sorrow for the loss of a compadre ???

ITS A GAME !!!...[/QUOTE]

i feel that the loss of so many RDLM leaders in one week is far too suspicious...it looks to me they have sent their members to war (which they started) and then when they realised they had taken on a far greater force than they could deal with they all ran away..
.....but hey ? why not try get a few nice comments in the public forums before anyone gets the chance to ask you why you started this war and what about the members that have left losing cities daily ?? the same players who are now up all day and night just fending off attacks or having to activate VM just to survive with a few cities ??
if this is your idea of a "great leader" and player then more fool you my friend,
let me ask you this ..why give your member the orders to attack if you are going to leave ??...
something stinks ...

DeletedUser

sure it's a game, but it represents a lot of real time and probably money that this guy invested. rather than trash his goodbye thread, why don't you post in the other KB gloat fest thread?

DeletedUser

have searched the forums high and low and nowhere have i seen it written that I am not allowed to comment in any thread i like ????
if this self publicising thread hadnt been written or if the current issues had been adressed then i wouldnt feel compeled to comment

...and just look through grepostats at the number of RDLM jumping ship going into vm or hitting the reset button right now..??

a great leader does not run from a fight as it seems now...a great leader does not THEN go to the forums looking praise while not adressing the issues that will probably see the demise of his alliance ..

DeletedUser

why don't you post in the other KB gloat fest thread?

Hey rigger, can you please find the Kb's gloat fest threat. We have not started it yet. I did not make a single threat or PnP on RDLM because it did not seem worthwhile.

On the other hand was it not gloating when RDLM made threat about rimming a single guy ... or taking on so many small rim alliance. When you are on the other side of fire .. it hurts. I can understand that. and that is why your bitter reaction to couple of posts my member did on forum.

Yogesh

PS: lightning bolt .. seriously .. aren't you guys playing this game for 2 years? You still don't know that lighting bolt is MRA tactics. Or may be I am wrong .. you guys are a MRA.

DeletedUser

Hey rigger, can you please find the Kb's gloat fest threat. We have not started it yet. I did not make a single threat or PnP on RDLM because it did not seem worthwhile.

On the other hand was it not gloating when RDLM made threat about rimming a single guy ... or taking on so many small rim alliance. When you are on the other side of fire .. it hurts. I can understand that. and that is why your bitter reaction to couple of posts my member did on forum.

Yogesh

PS: lightning bolt .. seriously .. aren't you guys playing this game for 2 years? You still don't know that lighting bolt is MRA tactics. Or may be I am wrong .. you guys are a MRA.

you got me all wrong bro. first of all i said thread not threat. i was referring to the one where you guys think your 8 players took out a 100 man alliance.
i'll give you credit that you play a good game to have done as well as you have in your location. but if you took out RDLM, then it was only by outlasting them until RL issues pushed their leaders out of the game.
you'll get your turn though. one day your life will become to busy for grepolis and whichever pipsqueak happened to be attacking you at the time will come in here and say they took out the great yogesh. but hopefully they won't troll up your goodbye thread with it.
that's all i was saying. politic all you want, but at least let the man say goodbye in peace.

P.S. i hope the lightning bolt comment wasn't directed towards me. send me the name of a player from my alliance that sent a lightning bolt.