Goodbye Gamma

DeletedUser

Nuttycrunch-
have searched the forums high and low and nowhere have i seen it written that I am not allowed to comment in any thread i like ????

That`s true but it still makes you look like a major dbag but then again maybe you are. Certainly no post you`ve made in this thread disputes that.

Yogesh-
aren't you guys playing this game for 2 years?

I haven`t even been playing this game for 1 year much less 2. Someone who has played the game for 2 years should be able to look at our position on the maps and see we haven`t been around 2 years if provided of course they have basic common sense.

You guys are only up 61 cities over the past month to rdlm`s 180 so its not like you are wiping them out. If that rate sustains they`ll out gain you no matter what you take from them. There goes that common sense thing again.

Yogesh-
can you please find the Kb's gloat fest threat. We have not started it yet.
http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=27073

There you go pal;) Act like you didnt know it was there, maybe you didn`t even though you posted in it. Once again common sense isn`t so common.

Yogesh-
When you are on the other side of fire .. it hurts.I can understand that. and that is why your bitter reaction to couple of posts my member did on forum.

That don`t even make sense. How is he on the other side of the fire?

As for the lighting bolt(whatever the f that is), post the report and I`ll bolt myself 3 times and post it. I doubt you can post a report;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just to get back on topic before the bunnies hijack the thread again.

Respect Ben, and best of luck in all you do. You were truly one of the hardest workers in gamma.

DeletedUser

LOL ..

That thread you posted was not even by us. If you have checked on grepolis, alliance of the guy who started that thread .. you would have known.

If some guy has around 80 cities and he still bolt .. he is a noob.

And regarding your other comments ... I do not even feel like replying it because it is not reply worthy.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

No1 from LoD bolted you.

DeletedUser14887

First, goodbye to you benny :)
Second, Grepostats show most of thing that RDLM is loosing their ground to KB and GH. Third, RDLM is so kind that they break pact and attack us amazingly :eek:, it was the lewdness of an MRA which was in no.1 spot. LOL :p
Finally, an MRA like RDLM will be lost or merged into other alliance to become bigger MRA :D

DeletedUser

Yes everyone is better than the other one.
Yes every alliance is better than the other one.

But I think the man himself new this game better than most, .... used his knowledge. None of you seem to know that just one alliance fought and made a differance to him:

(This includes PE as if it wasn’t with that war the game would have died a long time ago for me)

No mention of GH or KB.

DeletedUser

LOL ..

That thread you posted was not even by us. If you have checked on grepolis, alliance of the guy who started that thread .. you would have known.

If some guy has around 80 cities and he still bolt .. he is a noob.

And regarding your other comments ... I do not even feel like replying it because it is not reply worthy.

Yogesh

If your reply was going to be as weak as this ones was then I wouldn`t reply either.

I wasn`t referencing who started the thread just the fact that you guys are yucking it up there. Rigger was right it is the KB gloat fest. Matter of fact you can also check the top 12 alliance discussion your people are in there too gloating. Probably in another thread doing the same. Learn to be a little humble.

It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help.

DeletedUser

I am quite unsure why the gloating though, while the stats look good, it needs be taken in to real terms.

I’ll start with my opening comment…

for the past 10 weeks my activity has slowed right down as work caught up with me to the point I even went in to VM for a week

Then looking at the stats RDLM have lost points, but when some of its large players leave the game that is going to have some impact on that, it seems the YS + his crew want to take the credit for it.

But it’s sad to say unless YS knows something I don’t, I am pretty sure he had nothing to do with my work load increasing, the new job the unnamed has got and the child Mr Shroud’s wife has had? (I could go on but I am sure you get the point).

If he was responbile for it all then hats off to him, all that to allow you to get some red dots from RDLM.

The KB also have 1300 cities, RDLM have about 4500 so after 18 months you take 1300 so another 3.5 years before you can finish the job that is assuming RDLM don’t take any new cities.

So yeah well done KB you taking cities, a city is a city after all, but if we are honest it’s not that much to show off about about its not like you are playing against us 3 months ago when we had an awful lot more skill and active players and leadership in your area.

let me ask you this ..why give your member the orders to attack if you are going to leave ??...

something stinks ...

And for the record, while I belive some of RDLM took first strike, YS appraoched Fusion about going to war agasint RDLM a month or so ago, I never ordered the war the ocean leaders in that area made the call (and they have not left the game). Also if you note my first point if you check my stats they tell the same story of not being as active so instead of making a fool of yourself next time do your homework before you post.

DeletedUser

Ben,

could not see you going with out me adding in my tuppence worth.
I hope Real life goes well for you and your future holds all you wish for.

Real life catches up with us all at times - but I see you are still active in grepolis though.

I do feel you have left your alliance at the wrong time. after embarking on a war you knew you couldnt win even with your superior numbers. Your timing looks terrible when so many others in your alliance were leaving and you knew they were leaving... maybe that is the real reason you quit - you realized your support team were moving on.

I never had the pleasure of fighting you as your cities are far to far from the front line But they usually are.

Personally I think you are a great thinker and strategist of the game - but your stats and conquests and maxed out cities suggest to me that you are more a "sim city " player and like to build lots of pretty cities and not really a roll your sleeves up and fight guy - but that makes you a good leader in my eyes.

Your alliance is crumbling and I think all should agree that The bunnies are entitled to a little banter at the expense of RDLM - I mean numbers wise it was very similar to "david & goliath" ! over 100 players v 16 ( 8 in vm for genuine reasons stated & booked before the war)

Since you have left - 6 of your team have tried to be diplomat with me and bring a ceasefire in - funny they all said that it was your fault the war started and not many agreed with you etc. etc.
Sounds like a lot of dissent in the ranks mate.

as long as you enjoyed your stay in gamma mate - then it was worth it for you.
we that live on in this world will continue to have our fun too and probably at your alliances expense!

GGC1
:pro:

DeletedUser

I am quite unsure why the gloating though, while the stats look good, it needs be taken in to real terms.

LOL benny, from you, .. aren't you the one who boasted about your alliance rimming a guy with 30 odd cities.

Then looking at the stats RDLM have lost points, but when some of its large players leave the game that is going to have some impact on that, it seems the YS + his crew want to take the credit for it.

LOL again, we did not take credit for your running away. On the other hand, when few of your guys questioned about it, i explained it that no way we can take credit about it because we did not send a single attack at you. Only thing our alliance questioned was that if your leadership was leaving, than on what mind you decided to declare a war.

The KB also have 1300 cities, RDLM have about 4500 so after 18 months you take 1300 so another 3.5 years before you can finish the job that is assuming RDLM don’t take any new cities.

Now you have spoken like a true MRA. Everyone knows that at this level, you can not completely finish any alliance. Thats why SWAT is still here. We 15 odd guys can never conquer 4500 cities, but in the same way we can not conquer 1-2K odd cities SWAT has. If you yourself consider your alliance as a MRA, who am I to argue with you.

So yeah well done KB you taking cities, a city is a city after all, but if we are honest it’s not that much to show off about about its not like you are playing against us 3 months ago when we had an awful lot more skill and active players and leadership in your area.

If you are that bad now .. why did you decided to declare war on us. It almost sounds like cry talk .. I can say the same for you .. If we had fought when we were rank 4th, you would not have even be here right now. But do you ever heard me saying that before. No one compelled you to declare war on us, and if you declare war, than don't give excuses that we did not fought when you were better. Even your leaders blamed you for all this mess.

And for the record, while I belive some of RDLM took first strike, YS appraoched Fusion about going to war agasint RDLM a month or so ago, I never ordered the war the ocean leaders in that area made the call (and they have not left the game). Also if you note my first point if you check my stats they tell the same story of not being as active so instead of making a fool of yourself next time do your homework before you post.

Regarding me asking Fusion to go to war, I will explain it in other thread. Regarding your ocean leaders who declared war on us, they are still here. I am not saying that RDLM is no more. I am just saying that we are playing much better than your guys and no one can deny that.

Yogesh

DeletedUser

In all sincerity

Dearest Ben,

I have appreciated the last few months of our occasional banter, watching RdlM rise to the number one alliance in points & for you to make a legitimate shot at being the number one player in points, my only regret being that you & I couldn't have been closer in proximity so as to test our respective mettle.

May you be enriched in every facet you pursue.

take care,
have fun
&
all the best,
Rackhir

DeletedUser14887

Great posts, yogi and george :)

But I think we should have a thread to disscuss about our war with Road to the Death or an MRA called RDLM instead of disscussing at here, this thread for BenGibbs :)

DeletedUser345

First of all bye Beni never had the chance to really talk to you in my brief second stint on Gamma and i would say that a goodbye thread shouldn't be littered with all this crap.

And then as a neutral i would say the only thing i would find truly dissapointing is that you restarted the account. If you really cared then you would hand it over to a smaller teammate who handt as much strength as you to fight against your enemies. In that respect you chose yourself above your alliance.

DeletedUser14887

First of all bye Beni never had the chance to really talk to you in my brief second stint on Gamma and i would say that a goodbye thread shouldn't be littered with all this crap.

And then as a neutral i would say the only thing i would find truly dissapointing is that you restarted the account. If you really cared then you would hand it over to a smaller teammate who handt as much strength as you to fight against your enemies. In that respect you chose yourself above your alliance.

Ben is a builder, not fighter, mate :). In my opinion The best fighters in RDLM are old CJ :)