Goodbye to an old friend.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
I would like to say goodbye to a great world, and good job to all the players still in Gamma after all these years. Over the years I've played in many different worlds, but I've always thought back to Gamma with much fondness. Thank you.

DeletedUser

RIP to a much loved world.
Great times and wars with many people :)
hope to see you all on another battlefield.

DeletedUser16429

RIP to the best world of all!

We always have had the best of everything, from wars to arguements on the externals. I love this world and I feel like a part of me is dieing.

Please everyone join this new world and go SW so we can all pay tribute to Gamma by winning the next world.

FlcoBlades

Phrourach
RIP to the best world of all!

We always have had the best of everything, from wars to arguements on the externals. I love this world and I feel like a part of me is dieing.

Please everyone join this new world and go SW so we can all pay tribute to Gamma by winning the next world.

I will certainly join the new world and be in the SW... I think it's a great idea :) Let us win this world.

DeletedUser17088

Goodbye to Gamma, I always here legendary stories about this world and it's sad that it's coming to an end

well done for sticking at it for 3 years too haha, that's some dedication

DeletedUser5554

Paying my tribute. This was my first world and my best. I regret leaving it quite often as old school worlds rocked.