Goodbye

DeletedUser

Hello empty forum! It sucks to be the last one to quit or move on. I have wanted to quit for months and decided to kill off all my troops yesterday. I never thought they would return over and over again. Even the few active players don't have much or at least the Kitty Noobs.

Anyways its been almost 4 years, Im done with grepo. Ive met some good people and I blame them for keeping me here so long!! Because in reality, the game is long and boring for the most part.

Later peeps

DeletedUser44426

Hero worlds were the worst worlds. See ya, and hope to see you return within the few months.

DeletedUser

I played Evony, quit when they messed with prem accounts and played Inno's The West. Then they unleveled the playing field with Gold, so I went to Grepo. Grepo now has the biggest gold abusers one could imagine after the upgrade. I'll find a balanced game and Email my friends to join me there or just play mine sweep :p

DeletedUser13255

Hey Sgt. Congratulations on finally taking the move to quit. (I agree that Grep was never the same after they made it so easy to do everything with gold.) It feels strange at first.. not having to set your alarm for 4am attacks, not knowing what the next entry in the forum neverending story will be, not getting to laugh at the banter in the alliance skype chatroom. We were both lucky to be in fantastic aliances working with dedicated leaders and team players. You're totally right, it's the people that keep you here and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. :)
Hello empty forum! It sucks to be the last one to quit or move on. I have wanted to quit for months and decided to kill off all my troops yesterday. I never thought they would return over and over again. Even the few active players don't have much or at least the Kitty Noobs.

Anyways its been almost 4 years, Im done with grepo. Ive met some good people and I blame them for keeping me here so long!! Because in reality, the game is long and boring for the most part.

Later peeps

DeletedUser19318

Good move Sgt. ... I'm still getting to that point... might be there in 2 years.. Hi kalaya hope all is well with you
You rank still in my opinion as one of the best stayers Sgt. I bow to your longevity!!

DeletedUser

Another sad day seeing another Grepo Great Leaving...
Just as I was picking up pace on Belle again ;)

With all your spare time now, you should be able to find the missing Captain Kathryn Janeway ;)

Also to honor your farewell I've dedicated some city names for you :)

FAREWELL KING SGT *bows*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well,found the strength to write something:)

Grepo is like smoking,you never quit:)
I am waiting:)
if it comes out I am wrong(for the first time:p) then....
hate to say this,but you are the best grepoplayer I have known in over 3 years taken in complex:)
But you will be back again:)
I will even bring freshprince back in the game if need be:D

DeletedUser14283

By SGT :(

I know its a bit late but it was always a pleasure chatting to you, I hope we can play along side each other at some point :)

DeletedUser6653

Funny kitty noobs lol you arnt telling them the truth sgt but merovig showed us why your quitting. And noobs lol styx is just upset that they couldn't end us and that we didn't give up in the face of betrayal. You and your pet megapoop

DeletedUser

Im back!! Just kidding. I dont miss grepo at all, only the people.

Kalaya, I adjusted pretty easily because I was so burnt out. I just started tinkering around with new games last week, I think I found a good one.

Take care Gun, I wish you well too.

Mr Kronnoss, thanks. It was a pleasure playing with/against you on 3 servers. My longevity has come to end, I'll play grepo again. I might chat in the forum every once in a while to check up on everyone.

I did find her Mazz!! She was in Malaysia!!! I bought her a plane ticket, but her flight hasn't arrived yet... Thanks for the city naming, its an honor.

Tea city buddy, we have been through some ups and downs together like yin & yang. I think we make each other better, thats why you need to check your inbox. Haha, not even freshy noob could drag me back! :D

It was a pleasure Flo. I wish we could have stayed allies. I really did consider joining you guys on that other server, but merovig was rimmed too fast; he was my only motivation.

kira believe whatever you want. Misfits were defeated left the server then came back. I see the kittens are gone now and styx still remains, so...

Last edited by a moderator: