Announcement Goodbye

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well...

It's been over a month since playing Grepolis or logging on to these forums. Last month my dad passed, and I haven't given Grepolis a thought at all until now... And I look now, I just don't want to be, how do I put it... Waste my time here anymore, just to put it bluntly.

I've been on Grepolis since World Alpha and nearly 6 years on these forums. Grepolis was the bomb back in the 1st generation and has slowly gone down here since the introduction of WWs to the point where you can gold your way to victory now. Not that I'm complaining, but events definitely unbalance the game. Inno is a business I suppose.

So I resign as forum mod and will be leaving for good after this post. Thanks to all those who made me laugh and thanks to the keyboard warriors who made me laugh even harder. Goodbye!

James

DeletedUser29066

I hardly know you James, but my condolences on the passing of your father. My mother passed last May, and at the time I briefly considered quitting both the game and the forum, but found that they actually helped take my mind off of things. Best wishes to you in RL.

DeletedUser13240

Aye, ciao matey
Condolences to yerself an' yer family.
Indeed, sorry to be seein' ya depart Grepo.
Been quite a few years.
Good luck to ya.

yer friendly
unit
-

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey man.

Doubt you will likely see this, but its been my pleasure and honor playing with you for 5 years. We've played on many servers together, and youre a tough enemy and an amazing friend. Condolences for your father, I had a father figure, pass away last month of cancer, and although its not exactly the same, i feel your loss.

Best of luck to you in the days to come, Have a good life.
-Ryan

DeletedUser48257

A legend left , is there anyway i can still contact him ? If you ever come to read this be sure to contact me , because i remember we live like 10 mins away from each other

Last edited:

DeletedUser41523

I only remember you as a mod and seeing you around the Omicron forums way back in the day and I know I'm well over a year late, but if you ever come back and read this, I'm sorry to hear about your father and hope that all else is going well.

Personally I can handle the gold not much has changed there. The thing that grains on my nerves is how high level conquest worlds have gotten with flyers and botting.