GORTYN / New world alliance.

• Thread starter DeletedUser52865
  • Start date

DeletedUser52865

Hello everyone, welcome to the thread....

I'm not anyone special around here, so I wont bore you with my accomplishments, "experience" or knowledge... but instead I would like to intrigue you, and hopefully create an elite team to lead us all into the world wonder stage of the new world.

I'm going to be starting an alliance, called "Hippocratic Heresy".
"Hippocratic" meaning 'A Greek scientist who studied and taught medicine', and then "Heresy" meaning 'Opinion profoundly at odds with what is generally accepted'.
The reason I chose this name was because I wanted to represent the brotherhood this alliance will represent, being 'scientists' who study medicine, we can use that value to support and hold are own players, looking after each-other how we would ourselves.
As well as that, the "Heresy" represents how we're not just any other alliance, we aren't just a threat, we're the real thing. Our alliance will carve a name for themselves in stone, one which cannot be removed by any other foe, as big as they may seem.

We WILL do things differently, just wait and see.

So, who's with me? Who wants to create an unstoppable force.....

If you have what it takes reply below, I will be needing leaders & recruiters to help me in this new world.

Thank you for your time!

Edit: the following is too answer a question which I thought I’d post here too:

This reply won’t be as detailed as you’d necessarily want as I’m only on my phone right now; but here’s a brief answer I can expand on later.

I’m looking for three different types of players, to ensure that the whole alliance is structured and workable.

Those three categories are:

1) “Fighters” / Very offensive / defensive players.
This section will hopefully include the majority of the alliance; as at the end of the day what will really advantage us is our ability to take & defend cities effectively, with minimal distraction. I’m trying to find capable players that will be able to work together as a group to conquer our core as smoothly as possible, then venturing further out forming a ‘stronghold’, enabling us to access quick support to neighbouring cities.

2)Commanding / Enforcing players.
This section will include the “experienced” players, these players will probably be the players that join me pre-world, and will have a large range of control when it comes to operations and planning. A select few of these players will make it too the council, advising us on what we should do with warfare / location, as well as having one of the most prominent voting power as we discuss. These players will be more and more relevant as the world develops.

3) Council Members / Moderation
This section of player will be very few compared to the numbers in the other two sections: the main role is to create and put into place an effective plan for all possible scenarios that come by as we’re in the world. There will be different roles within the council, with particular players with “specialities” taking up certain positions. An example of a few roles will be “Diplomat”, “Recruiter”, “Leader” and so forth. When we create the alliance I’ll make an in-depth post concerning the different roles, and allow players to apply for a position if available. I’ll appoint a ‘head’ of each role, based on multiple factors, and then give them one or two players to help advise within the subject. But as said I’ll make all these things clear when in game.

Though the council will have the deciding vote, the goal is too make it as diplomatic as possible; so the whole alliance can get “involved” on how we run things, as well as using multiple polls especially if can’t decide.

I’m also going to try and keep morale as high as possible, making sure all players are informed through message about anything that’s worthy; as well as a weekly “news letter” to keep things fun. The goal is too include everyone, to keep activity high.

I’m going to try to make our alliance appear as a great force, but one that won’t crush small players needlessly. We won’t force respect, but we’ll defiantly gain it after representing our power throughout the world. We may even have some fun, and help certain alliances in war if it’ll help us in the future. We’ll keep pacts limited, and only try to create one if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52865

By differently do you mean that every person has to have at least one minotaur nuke?
If yes count me in, despite the world settings being garbage for me :)
Oh I would defiantly encourage that haha :) Will post join link in this chat when world is up.

DeletedUser48451

After posting my name here,you will get instantly at least 5 more good players.. Lets see!
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser52865

We now have a team of roughly 8 players, still looking for more....

Join us :)

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to join if there is a space have not played seriously for years, but I am a pretty experienced player and would say I was a good leader in the early worlds in a few very good alliances more of a calm supporting player. Catch is I was predominantly a revolt player never played a conquest world seriously up to try though ;)

DeletedUser52865

Hi I would like to join if there is a space have not played seriously for years, but I am a pretty experienced player and would say I was a good leader in the early worlds in a few very good alliances more of a calm supporting player. Catch is I was predominantly a revolt player never played a conquest world seriously up to try though ;)
Sounds good too me!

Messaged

DeletedUser55528

I am a French player.
Players for 3 or 4 years, I feel like what can be described as experienced players,
Very active, and very determined, I would like to join your project.

DeletedUser52865

I am a French player.
Players for 3 or 4 years, I feel like what can be described as experienced players,
Very active, and very determined, I would like to join your project.
Excited to see you with us, messaged

DeletedUser55533

Hi, I don't play grepo since 4 years (new account here, I played only into the italian servers but now are a bit inactive). I find out this new server and I would like to try it and if it's ok to join your alliance

DeletedUser52865

Hi, I don't play grepo since 4 years (new account here, I played only into the italian servers but now are a bit inactive). I find out this new server and I would like to try it and if it's ok to join your alliance

Sounds good, messaged.