Gossip

DeletedUser39031

well i hear that MG have won first prize in a how to lose a war competition

they won a holiday, well they must have as soo many are entering vc mode

Excuse me, but I doubt that many are on holiday, the war isn over it has barely begun, and its Easter so as I said earlier there on vacation

DeletedUser37948

Excuse me, but I doubt that many are on holiday, the war isn over it has barely begun, and its Easter so as I said earlier there on vacation

so its nothing to do with us revolting them

well thats a relef

sorry you didnt win the prize though im sure it would be the best way to save cities ;)

DeletedUser39031

so its nothing to do with us revolting them

well thats a relef

sorry you didnt win the prize though im sure it would be the best way to save cities ;)

Its likely a coincidence that hes on VM. But me, I never go on VM. Too much wi fi if you know what I mean

DeletedUser

Its likely a coincidence that hes on VM. But me, I never go on VM. Too much wi fi if you know what I mean
I am sure most had time with their families. Btw even if we are at Happy Easter to you and your family

DeletedUser37948

Due to real life comitments im forced to leave grepolis i had hoped to leave on a high note. Unfortunatly within hours of thug returning from a five day ban that was not going to happen here is my alliance profile a message to thug my ex team mates and the server.

5 days banned and i stepped up because your chosen leaders did not. in fact they made me a leader because they new that they were out of there depth and the team did great, a couple of hours back and all my hard work is gone deleted

well now your argance has cost the team

lets see how well you and you noob yes man do when your not standing on the back of giants.

irain your a good guy :) i wish you all the best.
to all the great team players i wish you well but im not letting all my hard work make a fool like thug look good.

DeletedUser

You did a good job, and I agree that the appointed leaders are inexperienced. I do not think Thugalo had anything to do with regarding the deletion of your work, as he has just recently returned.

Quite frankly, you are being immature over the situation and should try to improve your level of maturity in the future, as insulting other players is against the game's Code of Conduct.

Good luck with real life!

DeletedUser

Due to real life comitments im forced to leave grepolis i had hoped to leave on a high note. Unfortunatly within hours of thug returning from a five day ban that was not going to happen here is my alliance profile a message to thug my ex team mates and the server.

5 days banned and i stepped up because your chosen leaders did not. in fact they made me a leader because they new that they were out of there depth and the team did great, a couple of hours back and all my hard work is gone deleted

lets see how well you and you noob yes man do when your not standing on the back of giants.

to all the great team players i wish you well but im not letting all my hard work make a fool like thug look good.

And im the bully #hypocrite

DeletedUser

@ Zero Point
I really do not know what is going on here as i have just got back. You are a friend and even though you are upset with me over what I have no clue I will not bad mouth you. You should really talk to the person you are mad at instead of trying to make them look bad as I would not do that to anyone.

DeletedUser33530

You ahold start in a new world man not quit grepo all together.

DeletedUser28137

Sorry zero but you are like Rocky going up against Apollo Creed except you have no good story!