Gossip

DeletedUser

Looking at night fall today that still says alot even with ursix not being there. Ursix is a great guy and i actually would have been in his alliance in oropos but i had already joined a different one.

You don't know anything cheater there's a reason why we left idalium and moved here... a leader there turned Night Fall into a M.R.A when they took red wood in..

So although they still hold number 1 they will fall eventually..

DeletedUser22217

Apo, Im would rather suggest u stop responding those provocations.
Obviously some people are trying to get u into conflict situations with the people close to u...maybe thinking this is the way to bring u down.

DeletedUser

Obviously some people are trying to get u into conflict situations with the people close to u...maybe thinking this is the way to bring u down.

But arguing is so much fun :(

DeletedUser22217

I know :p
Cheater has been trying to provoke u in this direction some time ago thought.

DeletedUser

I know :p
Cheater has been trying to provoke u in this direction some time ago thought.

I know i thought when we took his city and he switched worlds he would go away.... i was wrong XD

DeletedUser33530

I was only defending ursix after this post by apox.
ask red mist how much ursix has done before you come trying to insult me.. and no one followed him genius
I know i thought when we took his city and he switched worlds he would go away.... i was wrong XD
thats what they all say. Seriously this is what people who dislike me always say.

DeletedUser33530

You don't know anything cheater there's a reason why we left idalium and moved here... a leader there turned Night Fall into a M.R.A when they took red wood in..

So although they still hold number 1 they will fall eventually..
You werent in Idalium. Were you?

DeletedUser33530

I was tiger... And i don't dislike you cheater in fact you keep the forums alive with your false beliefs so good job... Also i wasn't trying to insult ursix hes just busy with rl

The name sounds familiar. And im not sure how to respond to you comment on me keeping the forums alive with my false beliefs.

DeletedUser

3 jumped ship, big deal happens all the time. One was always raising cane so my be a little quieter and more peaceful around.

DeletedUser25038

Get your facts right blaze you don't know anything and i thought i was overconfident...

but on the bright side I'm very impressed with your with your Turtle defense!!! you going to have archers shoot arrows over our walls???

haha
would you like to inform the community why you left gythium? I know my facts there
As for me being a turtle well, my stats in rho and gythium show that I am better at attacking than defending

DeletedUser

You think it will be a bit more peaceful? lol
We are at war and always have been and always will be. I meant that statement in the sense without a certain player within the alliance posting everywhere except where a format needed to go. Basically spamming the forum.

DeletedUser

haha
would you like to inform the community why you left gythium? I know my facts there
As for me being a turtle well, my stats in rho and gythium show that I am better at attacking than defending

Umm RL issues? You don't know anything you know one of my accounts i got rid of after gythium..

DeletedUser33530

Umm RL issues? You don't know anything you know one of my accounts i got rid of after gythium..

Do you have like 5 other accounts? Also what was the first world you played in because I think I have a friend from delta who knows you?