Gossip

DeletedUser

charliesheenonen.jpg

DeletedUser

Does Apox actually know which alliance he is in. must get a medal for the most changes in alliance and after he gave such a good speach about how he would stand to the end with his alliance. since then he has done nothing but run away.

DeletedUser

Nero i just follow my few peeps this has become a side world to just mess around in :D

DeletedUser

Apox you cant keep telling stories. you are in this world and you just jump from alliance to alliance or get kicked which ever it is. your days of story telling are over. just admit it. you cant do anything else or say anything else to hide the fact. you did nothing but make enemies from day one including your own members and now yours days are numbered. This is your main world unless you want to count the one and only other world with one city in it as your main world.

no more stories. just say apox is beat. Apox is going bye bye.!

DeletedUser

I knew Apox had a bad rep. but tearing his buildings down just before the are conquered , now that is low class playing.
Also taking to tiny 997 point colonies as far away as possible because he is afraid to pay the pricve for his actions against so many other players. How Apox boast's about rimming players. Now he runs and hides. The alliance fell because of him , he brought down his own alliance and is responsible for it's doom. He is not in a alliance anymore banished to the end of the worlds where he can sit in his 997 point city and watch what goes on from a far distance. Just give it up apox. everyone will remember your name and not in a good way. leave this world. you will never make it back no matter how hard you try and no one in this world will trust you again.

changing your account again will not work either. but last time i understand you did not have much choice in starting another account up.

Go play in another world. but i think even in those other worlds players will not take you in. your homless now apox. Its the end for you now.

DeletedUser

he has been demolishing all his cities as he cant stand them to be taken as they are. so low a player. no wonder he had to setup another account. now he has got 3 x 997 point cities. remaining 4 in revolt and he just set VM.

we will not forget about you apox. your cities will be checked every day. you will not come back to this world. i will even claim a 997 point city to remove you as so will many others. you are finished here. nothing you can do will stop that. setting vm only gives you time that is all.

dont bother trying to setup anonther account or should i say another , another account. you will get reported and banned.

DeletedUser33530

Guys i hated apox as much as anyone but seriously leave him alone now its getting old.

DeletedUser

Well i Found this most amusing. Just the fact that it toke three M.R.As to take my cities, and the attacks where laughable at! I'm Sorry I've busy on a new world so i don't get a chance to come on here as much...

But the most pathetic thing I've ever heard on this game is why Kronnoss he gunned for my alliance so hard... something about me ignoring his message for a pact.... as if my alliance's profile page wasn't clear enough, But really how but hurt could you be you were an M.R.A with a sister alliance who also happens to be a M.R.A

Red Mist would have ripped EN and Unity apart if they didn't hide behind their pacts and other alliances hitting us... Hahaha way to kick an alliance when they're were down, and take credit for it... yea your tough lol

My alliance didn't do diplomacy we had our fun although our fall was a bit earlier then expected, but it was bound to happen lol

P.S i didn't hop from alliances i kind of got kicked out because Kronnoss is a little baby Next time i see En under these terms ill make sure I'm not even nice enough to let them grow

Can't wait to see you again Kronnoss this time i'll respond to your message with a declaration of war, just so you won't have to cry about me ignoring you this time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is why I hardly play grepolis anymore, its a 150 member cap world and you got people like EN who "think" they are good, previous crowns don't mean anything, if you played in those worlds like i hear you play in this one..having not one but two academy alliances and a pact with another alliance and their academy.. So just so the world knows its EN, Unity, Pirates, Pirates Academy, Romanian Fighters, and Romanian Fighters-AC.. I'll let you all do the math 150 x 6 that how many people you need to win a world. Pathetic.. Good Luck to the other alliances, and Good Luck to EN in finding your balls to actually compete in a world without needing 600 people to win.

DeletedUser

This is why I hardly play grepolis anymore, its a 150 member cap world and you got people like EN who "think" they are good, previous crowns don't mean anything, if you played in those worlds like i hear you play in this one..having not one but two academy alliances and a pact with another alliance and their academy.. So just so the world knows its EN, Unity, Pirates, Pirates Academy, Romanian Fighters, and Romanian Fighters-AC.. I'll let you all do the math 150 x 6 that how many people you need to win a world. Pathetic.. Good Luck to the other alliances, and Good Luck to EN in finding your balls to actually compete in a world without needing 600 people to win.

They win the other worlds almost exactly the same way lol...., but i don' think EN is pact with Pirates atm

DeletedUser38652

Ok, so Red Mist got beaten by multipule alliances? #1 ABP alliance always fall in beginning.

EN and Pirates got the same amount of % to win this world

DeletedUser20948

lol someones bitter :p, also if you were in rho EN were outnumbered 4:1 at one point and we still conquered our enemies so before you make any claims that EN are a bad team i think you should do some research. :pro:

Last edited: