Gossip

DeletedUser

I'm not bitter and I wasn't talking about RM, Apox deserved to fail, i'm just stating an opinion based on facts, fact is it is an 150 alliance cap, fact is with EN and there pacts and academys is 6 alliances total that means they have room for 900 players. Idc what happened in previous worlds if you need that many friends you are a bad alliance and can only win with numbers. Each world is different, so saying all that previous world garbarge does not mean anything, you want to prove your worth your talk, then get rid of your pacts, except for like one. I thought when red mist disbanded the forum would be done with arrogant boasting with little to back it up but alas seems there will always be people on here boasting without accomplishing nothing in this world, if you have pacts, then your accomplishments are not your own and are shared with those pact members

DeletedUser19318

hahahaha... love that post apox!! what a load of drivel!! can't wait for another world in which we are side by side.. you will be on a trip even faster to the the rim...
I love hearing the moans about pacts and alliances numbers etc.. seriously?? do you losers believe what you are saying? it's always about numbers of players.. cry cry... if not numbers of players about numbers of cities.. cry cry.. if not about numbers of cities about gold.. cry cry.. poor players cry.. Emperors lol

DeletedUser

Lol now i wish i joined this world, i dont complain about gold got plenty of that, and city numbers that you earn dont complain about that, but when it takes loads of players and pacts to win a world, you must feel real accomplished that it took all that skill of having 300 to 600 players to help you win.. and like i said earlier its a shame so many cowards play this game now like the guy above me that it makes it no fun....especially when you boast of accomplishments that arent even your own, you can't dispute these facts
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en58/alliance/1117/colonizations?page=0

I don't see the rim job that you gave to the pirates i see very few city takes, the most youve taken from are internals and RF and RF was an MRA and now your pact so those are only slightly impressive at most

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure if your aware but We just started fighting the pirates. We just got done with RM. Not that we had to do much.

DeletedUser

The biggest thing that everyone forgets is that stats don't mean anything until the world is won. I have seen lots of big players never finish a world. Also gold spending in the early days helps players grow fast, but they usually don't keep the pace.

DeletedUser

The biggest thing that everyone forgets is that stats don't mean anything until the world is won. I have seen lots of big players never finish a world. Also gold spending in the early days helps players grow fast, but they usually don't keep the pace.

stats mean everything. I don't think the WWs show who is the best alliance. In plenty of worlds, the #3 or lower alliance has won, when it has been obvious that another alliance was much better than them, and that they were just turtling.

DeletedUser

lol I think give credit where its due and EN deserve it.
best alliance in this world FACT and everybody knows it FACT the people that moan are just jealous they didn't get an invite :cool:

DeletedUser40495

just wondering is a turtle related to praeheliostaurus? as Praeheliostaurus is extinct pond life only found in the middle carnian strata. Im not a darwinian expert but wondered if some form of Prahelious managed to become a turtle :D

DeletedUser

just wondering is a turtle related to praeheliostaurus? as Praeheliostaurus is extinct pond life only found in the middle carnian strata. Im not a darwinian expert but wondered if some form of Prahelious managed to become a turtle :D

wow you are such a nerd (if calling someone a nerd is against the rules, I just misspelled "noob")

DeletedUser

Has anyone heard? There's a secret alliance called 'The ones and toes'- they are not an alliance yet, but word has it that they are a group of highly skilled Grepo players who communicate through Skype. When we reach the AOww, they are going to form an allianace and rule Myonia!

buddy1971

Phrourach

OH man my sides hurt from laughing!!! where did you come up with that ???