Gossip

DeletedUser25164

PF why don't you join us here? we could maybe win the world without cheating ;) but let's not get into this again Warlords cheated Barbs and GW counter cheated for those interested there's a very interesting thread called "GMW and the barbs are chicken" or something along that line anyway

DeletedUser

The Unknown's will take over the world because once BP is over the Immortals will be mortal again ;) all 3,6 or how many alliances do they have again?

We will see about this. There are a lot of experienced alliances out here that are 10x better then Immortals

DeletedUser

Reminds me of that one time I killed several guys for taking things off-topic. :p

DeletedUser24538

PF why don't you join us here? we could maybe win the world without cheating ;) but let's not get into this again Warlords cheated Barbs and GW counter cheated for those interested there's a very interesting thread called "GMW and the barbs are chicken" or something along that line anyway

It's impossible, to play this game without running into cheaters. I am having a blast in Helrous insane odds against my alliance, but yet we are still prevailing. Brav doesn't really like me very much :p I do appreciate the offer though.

It's no longer interesting that thread. But cheating subject aside.

DeletedUser38652

They are a pain in the butt, but seriously we're gonna wipe them out.

DeletedUser

Lol it's true, I'm waiting until their members are off BP :p

DeletedUser

Let's make a coalition :D

I got some tips before you guys go any further!:-
KILL ALL OF THEM!!!