GPC round 2 results?

Discussion in 'Player's Council /Community Discussion' started by Rachel.L, May 16, 2018.

1. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

Voting ending on the 13th. Do we have results for our election?

I know there will still need to be decisions made about inner council and acceptance of the NDA for the final council but it would be nice to have some information if we are allowed to know.

Thanks.

2. Baudin Toolan

Baudin Toolan Staff Member

The official announcement with the results will be going up later today.

3. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

4. Aethilla

Aethilla Hipparchus

New
    Voting ending on the 13th. Why have the results not yet been announced?

5. colosal

colosal Phrourach

Any results?

6. Phidippidies

Phidippidies Phrourach

Results have gone out in some servers, but EN+US+CZ+PL are still waiting on them as far as I know.
    I don't necessarily have information about when the results will be out on our worlds, cause I'm not really in the loop for that....

However, thus far the Council Advisory members have made contact with most of the FR, NL, DE, and IT council members. (We've reached out to RO but no responses yet, might be time of day problem.)

7. Baudin Toolan

We've got our results and the results for US since we're handling them as well but we're waiting on some info from Inno on a matter before we publish them. Once we get that tomorrow morning we'll publish the results and I'll start getting our elected members set up so they can vote on their inner council reps. One cool note is that we, EN, had the most candidates running for election, by a lot.

8. Baudin Toolan

Results are public now

9. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Strategos

They had to offer the ones they don't want on council mod positions first. Don't worry guys. :)

10. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

The discussion thread is locked and didn't want to start a new thread so....

Been over a month since election of 2nd gpc group. Know it takes a while to get everyone in place, sign your life away and get together. But anyone have anything to report about any meetings, or talks, or accomplishments whatsoever?

11. Idontnow

Idontnow Phrourach

check the new world settings, they must be doing something right

12. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

i did see that
    if only i were up for it, it is beautiful

13. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

14. dadofwildthang

dadofwildthang Phrourach

Thank you for the links, a good read

Sad to have to go to another forum for the info

maybe its better for our council to close their threads and just leave us these links.. so we can have upto date curent info..

We should not be treated as Mushroom's

15. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

DOWT, as you see in the links, there is an upcoming call with the GPC, the advisors, and the devs
    i'm hoping that will give something reportable from all three and we will get an update
    as i have not been in any discussions, not being a member, perhaps the EN side has a different view and hasn't posted for that reason
    idk