Gradual fall of an MRA

DeletedUser

they are not being kicked out its just evos are getting back to their original alliance :D
Oh gawd! We have to deal with the Evos again. Can things get more annoying in this world? Don't answer that yet, there are yet some brainless noobs left in Delos.

DeletedUser

another farm illyrian coming up haha guys like you are farms who build cities for us which aretaken and then they just wait for another new world to join and it go on and on and on

DeletedUser1405

:pro:
So remember what you said earlier, go play barbieopolis if you can't take the heat, unless you like losing your troops. Suppose it makes you look good in the BP department.

DeletedUser

they know mw on this world mate how can such a number of players join back with a message its LOYALTY mate

LOYALTY!!

You are so dumb. Who the hell do you think the spy was in your alliance???

You cant run an alliance, let alone an mra.

DeletedUser

I left evo after I had done what i could to dissaray them. Supertruck will tell you that I had no effect, but I mannaged to cause a divide. I look forward to destryoing you supertruck

DeletedUser

I left evo after I had done what i could to dissaray them. Supertruck will tell you that I had no effect, but I mannaged to cause a divide. I look forward to destryoing you supertruck

really dividing but how did we unite again ROFL and waiting for your destruction

DeletedUser

Yeah, because we know thats going to happen. Most of your players are not willing to get into a war.

What makes you think that you will even have a city in a week?

DeletedUser

Arrogance wont get him far.

It will be funny when supertruck has to restart. He will still be claiming that he is a good player

DeletedUser1405

He will move worlds and get rimmed on there as well, i see a list of players queuing up to take his city.

DeletedUser31161

coolkid doesn't count he is a kid we need to set up a age limit :D

DeletedUser

I think it's funny how people around the forums say that in the end game big alliances win. I mean THE two biggest have essentially been taken out by two of the smaller ones.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call LD and ER smaller ones lol they're just not the top two....yet ;)

It will be interesting to see when more players get conquest just how long it takes for myrmaids, puppypack and strompets to fall and fade....I'm betting it will happen before Nov 15th :p