Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Hey there mate. I'm back with another request!
I need a banner or header for my new newspaper which is to be posted as a Thread by tomorrow!

Type: Header Image
Theme: Heavenly Scroll with Zeus or the Temple of Olympia in the background. And include a white heavenly looking scroll (White) just beside Newspaper name.
Size: Width should fit the forum's max and the height be just like signature pics.
Text: "Seasonal Scrolls" is the name of the newspaper, so you know best how to include it in.

DeletedUser

Galib

galib_newspaper.jpg

DeletedUser

CoA
Size: 240x180
Theme: Something that goes with the name.
Text: Empyrean.

Siggy
Size: Max
Theme: Something that shows heaven and ancient war.
Text 1: Sir Hardly
Text 2: Empyrean

DeletedUser51950

CoA
Size: 240x180
Theme: Something that goes with the name.
Text: SlayerIsBack
please

DeletedUser52331

Hi, just looked through some of your work and it's amazing! Really like some of the stuff you've made!

Type: Ingame CoA, forum signature, and avatar
Theme: Well... The username's Desert Commando so modern... Commando... Desert... Guns, maybe a jeep of some sort very modern but realistic looking
Text 1: Desert Commando
Text 2: Conqueror, destroyer, whatever...
Size: CoA can be 240x180, and however big the forum siggy and ava can be!

Thanks a lot... definitely +rep if it looks good (which I'm sure it will!)

DeletedUser52331

Wow! The siggy is great and the avatar is fine but do you think you could change the CoA? Put 'Desert Commando' and the slogan and put the guy in camo with a gun of some sort.... Really like the siggy though!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17513

would love signature something with my nickname and same thing as my profile pic ingame, and CoA with something regarding Fluffernutter, i saw one great coa, it had a robot with flamethrower lol

basicly anything you can do thanks in advance

DeletedUser

Hi.
You said: "something regarding fluffernutter". When I do google search it comes up with that marshmallow spread. Is this what needs to be worked with?

DeletedUser17513

hmm my bad.. forget about CoA.. just profile and forum signature.. have no doubt in you, thanks in advance