Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey Xtc, it's been a while mate. For some reason my favorite and best signature has been deleted after having it for so many years. Could you do me a new one?

Size: Maximum size within the forum rules of course

Theme: .Hmmm, something similar to my old one, a lightning sort of theme, with a warrior with a gigantic sword in the middle.

Text1: (Top left of sig), J.n.c 93

Text2: (Bottom right of sig), Commander of The Elite

Could you do something like that? Sorry, I'm not the most creative person I know :p cheers!

DeletedUser

JNC

jnc_93_sig2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

u r welcome

-------------------------------

DeletedUser

I would be great if the Angel was a little bit small and text 1 big has text 2 but it's okay.

Thank you very much XTC

DeletedUser

Dude! I now love you!
Thanks mate, I love this one more :D

+rep

DeletedUser20429

Hey xtc, been a long time! I need a favour :eek:

I'd love an avatar that uses a "Blue Snake" theme. Some images that looked good to me were these:

011536-blue-jelly-icon-animals-animal-snake1.pngstock-vector-abstract-spiral-blue-snake-illustration-on-black-background-118473289.jpgtumblr_mguvsqSD8x1rk28iuo1_500.png

It'd be awesome if you could do this in multiple sizes :)

Size 1: 140x140
Size 2: 300x300
Size 3: 600x600

The first would be a forum avatar in general, (it can be resized to suit multiple forums), the second would typically be an image you might see in something like a teamspeak server if you've heard of that, and the third would be a high resolution version that can be scaled down to almost any size to fit anything that doesn't fit the moulds of the other two sizes.

Thanks in advance,
Luke

PS: The 140 version would be uploaded to here as well, but would be scaled down to 80x80 to fit this forum's requirements :) I'm happy to give credit to this page, and also mention your computer building business on the sites I frequent.

PSS: Even after all these years, I still remember your art page :p Glad to see you're still running it :)

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey XTC, have a sig request

Type: Sig
Size: Max
Theme: Stormcloaks/Ulfric Stormcloak
Text: Coming soon (middle earth, evil text)

Pictures of reference:
images (5).jpg-Ulfric Stormcloak

DeletedUser20429

I like this xtc, thanks a lot man :) Will upload to the sites and link back to your site :D

PS: Sorry for the late reply, only just today finished all my exams, so I've been checking everything now that I actually have time ahahha. Sorry once again :(