Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

DeletedUser

Rope_Open_Sign_Hot_Sauce_Rope.png

DeletedUser54495

Hey mate looking for:

- Signature
Looking for something really bland but still showcases my name. Maybe a silhouette of a wolf or something.
Relating to the sig but without my name and only has the sillhouette of a wolf/whatever you decide there
- CoA
Something very dark, menacing, maybe with a wolf or whatever you choose overlooking the rest of the picture

Sorry for the shortage of ideas but looking at your other work I'm sure stuff will come to mind for you.

I am also starting an alliance in en98 called 'Inglorious'. With that I'm looking for a header to go on the alliance profile page - to give you ideas for this I'm thinking of basically this image:
https://ingloriousbastards1.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/inglourious-basterds9.jpg
But I basically only want to keep the word 'Inglorious', without image of Brad Pitt on the right and without the word Basterd as I'm pretty sure that name wouldn't be allowed.

If you have some extra spare time too, change out the swastika in the first 'o' of Inglorious for the hydra symbol linked here:
http://more-sky.com/data/out/6/IMG_118931.png

If you could do all this for me mate you would be an absolute legend :)

Cheers,

K

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54864

Hi bud. Long time player but took a 2 year hiatus and I'm getting back in under a new tag. Looking for some cool designs. Let's see what you got brother, please feel free to tinker and be creative. I'm not picky and love seeing a person's interpretation.

Type: siggy
Size whatever is standard
Text 1 Revelation1382
Text 2 The Rev
Theme Biblical (again be creative wanna see what you can conjure up)
Thank you in advance :)

DeletedUser54864

Alright max I need a large order.I need everything else for my profile. Avatar, CoA, as well as an alliance pic.our alliance is named vanguard. Same as last order. Be creative, standard size, and with my pics give them some diversity aka make them all a bit different with different themes. As I said earlier, I'm a connoisseur of all things out of the ordinary :)

DeletedUser

Alright max I need a large order.I need everything else for my profile. Avatar, CoA, as well as an alliance pic.our alliance is named vanguard. Same as last order. Be creative, standard size, and with my pics give them some diversity aka make them all a bit different with different themes. As I said earlier, I'm a connoisseur of all things out of the ordinary :)

No "thanks", no "please"....My answer is no. Move on plz.

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey XTC,

I would like a signature Please.
Size: Max
Theme: You already made this for me, But I would like the Bear Logo moved to the left side across from the man, And I would like it to say King of Windhelm In the Middle

Here is a reference
ryann16_sig7.jpg

Again, thank you mate

DeletedUser54539

Good evening Mr.Xtc. How you doing? I would like to request two alliance CoA's please mate.

Text 1: ( Blitzkrieg ) Bottom Left of CoA
Theme: Humm.. The name Blitzkrieg comes from a Flash War. so I'm kinda confused about it, I know something to do with war and maybe a flashing storm type would be good? If that doesnt work something creative, please my good friend.

Thanks in Advanced, X.

DeletedUser54539

Sorry mate, I should of said what size, an alliance CoA is 240x180.
But that is excellent mate. Thanks think I can get a 240x180 style of please/Thank you :)

DeletedUser20914

hello good sir
cobra sent me here :)
as u can see from my current banner, i suck at this :D

would you please be kind enough to make me one that include dinosaur and lighting/Storm ?

with the word "S.T.O.R.M" included :p

i totally understand if you cant/ wont :)

much thanks in advance.