Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

DeletedUser51079

Could i also get a personal coa while im at it.
Something colourful, with some pandas in it. Nothing grepo themed.
And a subtle bit of text with Alijster written on it.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Alijster personal

alijster_coa4.png

DeletedUser27793

Wow you are still running this shop even when everyone from the old days left, good going Xtc!

DeletedUser50935

Hi, I'd like to order in in-game COA (just joined en105) if possible- all the signatures you've made look really impressive.

Size- 240x180 pixels
Text - Really not sure here, probably just my name, but if you think it could use some other text then put as you see fit.
Theme - Go crazy here, ideally would like it kinda futuristically themed but honestly, I don't mind, as long as it looks great and has my name on it.

Thanks,
Jamez.

DeletedUser54161

Hey XTC
Would you mind making a forum signature? To tie in with my current Forum Avatar?
For reference: The Picture is the "Singing Butler" by Jack Vettriano

DeletedUser

Hi, I've got a few requests lol...

can you do for me an Alliance COA - Alliance name Venominom, dark & snake themed

Another alliance COA - Alliance name Nightmares of Elysium - theme up to you, maybe something dark themed

Personal COA - ProjectVenom - dark and snake themed again, preferably with PJ in there somewhere?

Thanks

DeletedUser

Something tells me you are being VERY polite, but you are welcome. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Hi, I've got a few requests lol...

can you do for me an Alliance COA - Alliance name Venominom, dark & snake themed

Another alliance COA - Alliance name Nightmares of Elysium - theme up to you, maybe something dark themed

Personal COA - ProjectVenom - dark and snake themed again, preferably with PJ in there somewhere?

Thanks

sorry i meant PV not PJ

DeletedUser55357

Looking for a COA: Picture of a an Old Roman General with caption at the bottom, Zogan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nakierza

<b>King Andromeda</b>
Hey XTC, I hope you're well! Any idea what happened to the image hosting service you used? Links are all dead!

DeletedUser1405

If you still going bud i could do with new poster and siggie, lood at the poster and use that as an idea please.