Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

DeletedUser44027

Sorry, yeah, forget about it, just realized what a bad idea it was :p
Thanks anyways

DeletedUser

Too late, I already made an attempt :)

dez_sig2.jpg

DeletedUser44027

Ya know, I like it. The real problem for me was that the avi wasn't looking very nice on the screen- vbulletin resized it and it was just too detailed to see everything. Here's the original, perhaps you could make it look better?
image.jpg
If you can, great. If not... Well, I'd like an avi that goes along with the siggy, then :D
Many thanks.

DeletedUser44027

Amazing! I'll have to go down rep some more people to get you a rep for the avi. ;)
Again, thanks :D

DeletedUser13489

Hey there, i need a CoA for an alliance.
These are the specs i've been told:

Type: Coat of Arms (240x180)
Theme: "Druss In a battle field, axe in one hand and the head of the king in the other" This guy Druss is a character from a book, he's called "Druss the Legend". If you cant do it (it dosnt sound really easy) we are also open minded on other things.
And if there could be a text that says "Mayatopia" that would be great.

Good luck, and thanks in advance!
Blayz

DeletedUser

Saibot

saibot_coa5.jpg

Blyaz - Chief, I have not red the book, so I do not know how the Druss suppose to look like. For some reason, I assume that he suppose to look like Conan - half naked, muscular man. But, i had trouble finding the right render. So, instead I chose a kind of northern/barbaric warrior, which suits your request.

blyaz_coa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13489

I never read the book eather so i think that will do xD
Thanks man, it looks amazing! And wow you work fast haha.

Thanks a bunch!

DeletedUser

Yes I'm doing fine myself.. Not much customers around when the forums have dried up like this I guess?
BTW, I like the artwork you've been posting on random occasions, it's nice:p

DeletedUser

Hi Xtc! Back on the forums with a new account, if it's at all possible, could i have a signature and avatar to match it?
Urhm, i have in mind a Game Of Thrones theme - then i came across this image and i thought of a Loki/Asgard/Game Of Thrones mash up :D I also really like the idea of the smoke in the background and stuff..

As far as text goes, just my name is enough, although you are much more creative than me so if you think something looks good, i'll be happy :D

Thank you very much! (I hope thats enough info?)

DeletedUser

that is enough, let me get to it. Right now i won't be able to, but i will try to produce something for u ASAP.

, if u guys must know, i am on my another drunk adventure :)))) Just getting drunk out of my damn .I will get to creating as soon as i get out of it. Forgive me :). My creativity muse decided to get ....up.

And thank u for the +, i really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dew, plz wait a tad more. I think a week or so. I will get to it, sir. Plz forgive me for such a delay, my head just went.