Graphic Glitch on Google Chrome

DeletedUser11364

Hi, I'm new on Ithaca world, but I used to play this game.

When I played this game on Google chrome (17), every time I drag, from my island to another, there will be glitch on the map. But when I used Firefox (10), there isn't any glitch.
Is it bug? or some of you get the same problem?

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser

ya I have also noticed this problem many times but reloading the page fix the problem

DeletedUser11364

Is this just happening on Ithaca? Or also on other worlds?
When I was playing on Chi World, last year, everything just fine, there was no glitch like what happened to me on this world.. :eek:

DeletedUser11364

Okay. A lot of things have changed on the setup of Grepolis over the last year, so when it used to be fine doesn't really mean it should be fine now. What if you make a quick mockup city on a random world, check for the bug then delete your connection to that world? Then we can see if it's just Ithaca, or if it's something else. :)
I've made account on Ghytium world, and it's still the same, there were glitches. And how to delete my connection in Ghytium world? From Delete Account menu?

DeletedUser11364

I've contacted the developer through InnoGames Support, and they replied it below

Hello chece,

We are sorry to see you are having problems playing Grepolis. We are aware of the issue and are actively working on a repair.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you. If you have further concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Sincerely,

Richard
Co-Community Manager

It seems that the bug is exists and the developer is still working on it.. so I just need to wait... :)

Thanks for your help Kanga, you may lock this thread :)