Gratz to MGGA Victor of Pegasae

DeletedUser54702

Congrats are in order for sure, I have enjoyed fighting yous and the ingame banters all good, (All part of it). Holding your alliances tight paid off and that alone is no easy feat, Much respect to alot of your team, Some pretty decent players I have to say. Who knows, in the next world....
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

I think we both let it get personal between us at times pk. There was some bad blood between both sides, and at times we forgot that we are all part of the same community.

Although we haven't won fully just yet i have to say i enjoyed playing against you guys, and hold a respect towards your team as well.

In the next world who knows.. with or against im sure it will be a good fight.

Much respect to you and the rest of shadies
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser23649

If I could change the title it would be gratz to Victor and Master of the World.
That was a landslide victory.

DeletedUser54192

Well, as much as I dislike the way the endgame works, congratulations to MGGA. You played for the WW stage, and got 7/7. Congratulations.

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
Congrats, it was a good fight.

I'm not a big fan of alliances with more than 1 branch but I guess that is what grepolis is nowadays.

Anyway well done to MGGA

nope, depends on how good the alliance is - surviving single alliances still exist and win. Multi-branches spread good players around and have a lot of trash as well.

DeletedUser55461

Awesome indeed. Won the alliance whose players are ghosting and quitting if they have 30 attacks and 50 spies report. Impressive. When the alliance support went off their real strength was realized - zero. In this world real winners were the "losers"

Achileus85

Phrourach
Awesome indeed. Won the alliance whose players are ghosting and quitting if they have 30 attacks and 50 spies report. Impressive. When the alliance support went off their real strength was realized - zero. In this world real winners were the "losers"
Well how do they won the world if they quit? What are you talking about?