Great Conquest Leaders

• Thread starter DeletedUser24285
  • Start date

DeletedUser16429

Original leadership was easily the best with daizan at the helm

Lugosi

Strategos
Rhammus and Taras.

I thought so but it is a shame the initial leadership broke up on Rhammus relatively quickly with most quitting. I'm not sure whether that is a regular occurence with Venom alliances but that was one aspect which was not great.

DeletedUser27128

Yeah that one was a bummer. I hope they're back again for another world though, would love to see what happens.

DeletedUser12512

socrates was a good battle commander, milos21 a great internal PR rep as he has the respect of most, and daizan great at getting things started, unfortunately he never had much staying power once he did. the best part of venom on most servers was the capacity to work together, the players made that a reality, the leadership took credit for it ;-)

rhammus leadership of venom after week 5 was nowhere near what it was when project venom first formed, nor what it was on most other following servers throughout venoms life on that server. I recognize most of you above as players from long ago, and I understand your desire to be part of a recognizable and powerful team/alliance, bu you missed out on the glory days of venom by about 2 years, or more importantly when skill rather then an app alarm made a player great.

on rhammus they (venom leadership) were a pale comparison in almost every respect, the one saving grace is muttzy, who makes it entertaining as hell whether your are friend or foe...or turk. and of course daizan/milos/ and the players that originally made the team special, (if not the best players they were some great people) like skully, icyber, etc. most of the rest of the cool players were recent additions, and either have become embittered, or left for greener pastures.

my experience with other great leadership is limited to the alliances i have been in for the most part, having been fortunate enough to be part of some stellar teams since i first started somewhere mid theta (under my first incarnation and being part of alliance X)

During my time playing its noticeable how significant leaders have somehow managed to find themselves together at some point at least on the servers ive played which is not that many

DeletedUser13405

rhammus leadership of venom after week 5 was nowhere near what it was when project venom first formed, nor what it was on most other following servers throughout venoms life on that server. I recognize most of you above as players from long ago, and I understand your desire to be part of a recognizable and powerful team/alliance, bu you missed out on the glory days of venom by about 2 years, or more importantly when skill rather then an app alarm made a player great.

on rhammus they (venom leadership) were a pale comparison in almost every respect, the one saving grace is muttzy, who makes it entertaining as hell whether your are friend or foe...or turk. and of course daizan/milos/ and the players that originally made the team special, (if not the best players they were some great people) like skully, icyber, etc. most of the rest of the cool players were recent additions, and either have become embittered, or left for greener pastures.

Shows what this backstabber knows....Milos21 became co-founder of Venom in Rhammus at about week 5 when Daizan left. So, out of one side of his mealy mouth he offers praise and out of the other side, condemnation, both for the same player. Typical from him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Shows what this backstabber knows....Milos21 became co-founder of Venom in Rhammus at about week 5 when Daizan left. so, out of one side of his mealy mouth he offers praise and out of the other side, condemnation, both for the same player. Typical from him.
Also wouldn't surprise me if the glory days he's talking about took place when he was in the council of Venom at that time. Self-praise is right up his alley anyways.

Lugosi

Strategos
the one saving grace is muttzy, who makes it entertaining as hell whether your are friend or foe...or turk.

Lord Muttator of Venom and Mutzzy are two entirely different people but you already knew that did you not? Afterall you are a witness of the golden era of two years ago?

DeletedUser41523

Its hard to compare leadership from old school to leaders now. The game changes so much in a year. Be it a new update that completely reworks strategy, or a buff, or even the events. Even since the start of rhammus to now it's completely different. The top alliances there would probably beat the crap out of the top alliances on a 1st gen conq world now just based on different understandings of the game.

DeletedUser43011

well now this was misleading. i thought we were going to banter about great conquest leaders and your just looking for a friend. send him a PM.

let me try to salvage this...

there are a very very small number of leaders i actually respect. a few of them off the top of my head in no order...

starlegend, nano, myself, mojo, miknel (maybe), the hatocracy conglomerate of ker, noz, and dawson...

thats really about it. most of the rest of the "good" leaders even actually suck. im sure im forgetting one or two, but its definately not a long list.

That's a tidy list of players I've been around and will agree on most

DeletedUser10789

My favorite MRA team was Open Source Government! =)

OSG4LIFE!

I was blessed to be able to join other teams too. I'm no good with names really. Renaissance in EN5 was pretty good. Bloodlust another team I liked. Legion XIII, Devil Dogs, really nice to see a team set up well and give it their all. Wars over merges and pacts...

Even if you lose it's fun for the Rival team to put on a good show!!!

DeletedUser54393

Miknel ( solid leader)
Silver Witch ( done great in Helike)
Gotham Soldier ( from what ive seen from him in Lato)

DeletedUser

Hateocracy alliance from yonks ago that had some great leaders, can't remember the guys name began with D..., but we had Berx, Black Ker, Milos and Pythag. Was great times.

DeletedUser

Found him, Dawson! Also some guys from project venom. Damn this was a long time ago..

DeletedUser

Damn i forget so many people and i look in my past posts and found the best leader was Daizan, from Project Venom. He was probably the best.