Pnp Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his friends for his life

DeletedUser46395

There was an absolute inevitability about this - basically, what's happened is exactly what I predicted. Had BDL's leadership been a bit smarter, though, they could've avoided the pitfalls they instead embraced, and found ways round the situation. It's not as though they weren't warned - but instead, they insisted on seeing some nefarious purpose in everything I said. BDL were a victim of their own short-term opportunistic thinking in lieu of long-term strategy - something that's been true of all O44/O54 alliances in this world to date.

DeletedUser47121

Knights didnt want BDL to merge into them but their sister Honour seems to doing that job for them :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46391

Knights didnt want BDL to merge into them but their sister Honour seems to doing that job for them :p

For the guy who writes our newspapers you are pretty misinformed sometimes bud :p

Honour is a way of life. If you live your life with Honour then join us Brother.

Pact requests must be accompanied with a letter of how it could be beneficial to both, we are not an MRA or refuge camp.

Might want to change are to were. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser47121

Pact requests must be accompanied with a letter of how it could be beneficial to both, we are not an MRA or refuge camp.[/I]

Might want to change are to were. :/

Not a MRA and yet again their recruitment is opened,not a refugee camp well they proved that they arent that.

DeletedUser46391

This post totally need bumping atm

just makes me smile reading the first bit.

DeletedUser46310

So...? Some interesting things occured in this god forsaken world huh.. :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Meaning they accepted a player who took away founder rights of everyone else except themselves, took away all the leader rights and installed there own so called leaders and then couldn't handle the criticism from everyone so then dissolved the alliance. Not to mention all the other bandwagoners.