Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

DeletedUser31385

Misstony because he has supported every ally (also never lost a CS in defense). He has 115 cities and 1.2 million points (also is #1 in the world)

DeletedUser44785

115 cities in us.hyperborea is not the same as on a conquest or revolt so why dont you get back onto the us forums and brag there

Robyyn44 is the best ive ever heard about on theta rumors say hes never lost a city on a speed 3 that's impressive (ohh misstony has never lost a city on hyperborea thats impressive too.)

DeletedUser41523

115 cities in a US world isn't the same as 115 in a En world even.

The US has talent, but its very top heavy. The towns are not really hard fought. When I played US Gyth, I went 9-1 in CS attempts. I targeted all enemy players. I was also 4th in ABP. Just to give you an idea of how big the talent gap is. In En, i'm usually a top 40 ABP player on my best worlds. That's if I start in the core, have a good setting to thrive, and apply effort.

Now, that's not to say that the US can't be fun or that its a bad place. There's just a different culture I noticed, some of the EN players have turned to turning that culture around too. So hopefully the US gets better.

For those curious, the culture difference is that the US is very MRA like. There isn't a lot of offense/defense conflicts that are major, wars are pretty lopsided, and teams rely heavily on diplomacy. And poorly conducted diplomacy at that. Its like fighting a bunch of first timers that mostly never learn. Save a select few players and leaders.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Not losing a city is impressive but I like players who lose cities and then continue to play and grow. Prime example was Cactus God from back towards the start of Theta. He'd go from a few hundred thousand points down to like 20k and then grow right back. You can say he was taking inactives or feeding on his alliancemates but if I went from 20 cities to like 5 even once I'd quit from rage. He had that happen multiple times and just kept on playing. I find that impressive as it's something I most certainly wouldn't do.

Aicy

Strategos
Not losing a city is impressive but I like players who lose cities and then continue to play and grow. Prime example was Cactus God from back towards the start of Theta. He'd go from a few hundred thousand points down to like 20k and then grow right back. You can say he was taking inactives or feeding on his alliancemates but if I went from 20 cities to like 5 even once I'd quit from rage. He had that happen multiple times and just kept on playing. I find that impressive as it's something I most certainly wouldn't do.

Yes I agree whole-heatedly. Resilience and refusal to quit are qualities I very much admire, as I lack them myself.

DeletedUser13459

tough... got to remember a lot of old names.... (i know i wont remember everyone)

wansyth
valzer
bhurnae
privatejoker
daizan
gardenbuff
cm
teja
xarkon
BinaryOm
sparticuster
Atticus x
saintchill
cj (cant remember his alias for the life of me)
Disaster

there are more that i have heard of or played with but havent seen them play in their prime so i wont put them in but those guys were definitly badasses

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22650

115 cities in us.hyperborea is not the same as on a conquest or revolt so why dont you get back onto the us forums and brag there

Robyyn44 is the best ive ever heard about on theta rumors say hes never lost a city on a speed 3 that's impressive (ohh misstony has never lost a city on hyperborea thats impressive too.)
thats not impressive, it says to me he's never fought anyone any good

Ryann16

Strategos
Few players to remember from my history.

Valoizboyz
BenjaminGibbs
Flybydevil
Mizraith
CSTCN
Dunk63
Aizhan
Resmed
Move.
Ianphull

That's all that I can remember for now...

DeletedUser6983

Have been away from these forums for quite some time but:

The Dink
Aurave
mAsTeRiTy
Daizan
Valz
LeftyTwoGuns

These were back in Eta. Miss the good ole' days.

DeletedUser19318

Well my pick would be plain on skill, activity and longevity..and political aptitude .. I see a lot of flash in the pan players and a few are in the lists above

ErikWijmeersch can weather a storm and still come back, awesome timer.. and leader.
Manster just a grepo monster..when I have 68 cities and am ranked 6th in a world he has 139.. just a machine
Nanatea another legendary female with awesome timing, forum moderator excellance... and growth fanactic
Weasy & PRT50 2 players but always a team in any world, timing as a team unbeatable. leaders with 100% record of server wins
Sgt Slaughter Long stayer.. polictical wise man..and a great team builder, gentleman to the end.
Daizan Although we crossed swords and I came out on top, political no BS, no compromise, great team leader, gentleman.
KarrasUTD 100% team man, BP king, stayer to the end... and with no hassle
ShortSharpShock/Psyco Another huge grower, fighter, active as hell.. team player
Lord Shler real analist, big hitting great timing.. 100% loyal to the death
d-d-d/nina Another legendary female player, leader in multiple worlds, timer extraordinar, and sticks by her team.
Waynsth Taught me a few things.. what can you say about the defense king and program writer that we all enjoy

DeletedUser

Best mentor: thebigbad. I miss playing with him owe him the player i am today.
Worst tormentor : Kaniska all day active. always looking for a hole in the lines: still can't stand him.

DeletedUser18407

Few players to remember from my history.

Valoizboyz
BenjaminGibbs
Flybydevil
Mizraith
CSTCN
Dunk63
Aizhan
Resmed
Move.
Ianphull

That's all that I can remember for now...

nice to see i am remembered :p however i would not personally say i was one of the best though just merely a player who loves to fight ;-p

DeletedUser10962

There are a couple who come to mind from playing with them before:

gkassimiss, Cainkilledable, Bai Mile are a couple who i massively rate all round top quality players send to support send to help clear not selfish players also mrpetzold and nanolicious from infection in cytherea were impossible to take cities off

DeletedUser3613

I have browsed this list and cannot see my name once

*initiate interwebz tantrum mode* !!