Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

Mole man 420

Phrourach
there is only really one factor that stops a player from hitting 1 second each time, and that is server/internet lag. I think you will find a much larger portion of players do this on a regular basis than you think.
although i agree with you but if your persistant and dedicated you will set up multiple ( depending on city count, the more you have the easier) using every anchor possible you can time in attacks all within a 10 second gap easily enough. With enough cities your guaranteed this way to land tons of attacks same time/ 1 second gap with several more only 10 second gap.

Early game with only a handful of attack cities this is less likely... after you have a ton of attack cities to use .. if you have the time to plN it all out / write down TTs with Nd without anchors i promise you youll have amazing landing times.

Good timing comes from patience, planning, and simply having hours on your hand to stare at the screen clicking attack and recal than attack over and over.

I did leave on method out but dont feel like explaining it

DeletedUser56520

Honestly, since I came back in about June I can only pick a few players who I played along that I have really enjoyed playing with because of their style and they actually respect the fact that this is a game therefore set a good example. Honestly I would play with these players again anytime.

@LionFromTheNorth (Respect this guy so much, such a great example, player and leader... A lot of fun to play with him as well :cool:)
@Silver Witch (Well you won't guess all the things that happened lol but a great leader and player who supported me through all the things I had going on)
@BadMutzzy (Less of a good example lol but I enjoyed playing with)
@Silver-Eyed Lion King (For some reason...
rotfl.gif
)
@SirArck (Haven't played with him as much but enjoyed the little that we did)
@bertie1969 (Communication is key
haha.gif
)
@j1989marshall (Where you at brooo you disappeared out of nowhere
beczy.gif
)

There might be a few others I might've forgotten so forgive me for that... When I play this game full time every day I will expect to be here as well lol
rotfl.gif

DeletedUser19607

Long live THE ICEMAN
I don't know about the new gen players , en42 to basically now but anybody who knew Iceman lol guy was a beast

As for any other players I got to say basically the who alliance of TEIN from en16, all those players are absolutely legendary

DeletedUser51777

Honestly, since I came back in about June I can only pick a few players who I played along that I have really enjoyed playing with because of their style and they actually respect the fact that this is a game therefore set a good example. Honestly I would play with these players again anytime.

@LionFromTheNorth (Respect this guy so much, such a great example, player and leader... A lot of fun to play with him as well :cool:)
@Silver Witch (Well you won't guess all the things that happened lol but a great leader and player who supported me through all the things I had going on)
rotfl.gif
)
haha.gif
)
beczy.gif
)

There might be a few others I might've forgotten so forgive me for that... When I play this game full time every day I will expect to be here as well lol
rotfl.gif

This has got to be one of the worst lists and posts I've ever seen.

DeletedUser56520

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you have yours. Individual players won't win a world by themselves no matter how good they are. These players actually know how to play as a team (cough Mutzzy lol) therefore I believe they would make a great team one day if it happened. You can have the 'best grepo players of all time' in the same team but that doesn't mean they will work together as one. Like I said this list is of who have actually applied the basics that this is just a game and actually people who are or have been fun to play along... And by playing together as one I don't mean spam to take cities then boast about being a great player/alliance ;)
BTW that last part is aimed at people just in general don't think it's directly aimed at you :)

DeletedUser56567

rotfl.gif
)
haha.gif
)
beczy.gif
)

rotfl.gif
where tf am i?

DeletedUser41523

@davidbasket4

No but seriously that’s a pretty bad list of “greats”. Actually I think I could make a list of players who I was wholely unimpressed by on En113 alone and still have it come out beating that list. And Bertie would be on my list. But they’d both hand off to a random player when they realized they weren’t capable of doing anything. So they cancel each other out.

DeletedUser27063

grepopatamus

Those who know him , know him well. Those who dont, they will know him when he comes to a moat near them. Of course, He has many haters around as well. Leads the leaderboard of abp,dbp,fighters (was there a need to say this?) every world from the start, interesting thing is the margin of lead. If he wants your town, he will take it. :) An amazing guy to play with as well. Surprised his name is not here, so i thought his name needs to be brought here. (Stats for nerds : Last World en114 Methone)

DeletedUser56520

@davidbasket4

No but seriously that’s a pretty bad list of “greats”. Actually I think I could make a list of players who I was wholely unimpressed by on En113 alone and still have it come out beating that list. And Bertie would be on my list. But they’d both hand off to a random player when they realized they weren’t capable of doing anything. So they cancel each other out.
I haven't really said greats but I did say people who I enjoyed playing with ;) With the large pool of players there are and was, no one is really the best or greatest.
Though you can go ahead and make that list even if I might not know most of the players there lol but these people actually aren't that bad if you do get to play with them :)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I haven't really said greats but I did say people who I enjoyed playing with ;) With the large pool of players there are and was, no one is really the best or greatest.

really curious... does the thread's name say "players i enjoyed playing with" or does it say "Greatest Grepo Players..." ?

agreed.. one of the worst lists i have seen, hence why this thread lost its meaning and integrity long time ago...

p.s. "good" performance in 1 particular world or 2 does not make anyone the greatest grepo player of all time lol

Last edited:

DeletedUser56666

Socrates34 - was absolutely dominate on Corinth
Nickossa - basically took on PB singled handidly with pretty great success on Corinth.
Brackas - alliance mate of mine on Pella, anyone who played pella knows hes a monster.
Fadiga - always is a top fighter on every server he plays and wont back down from a fight no matter who he is against.
Bend Thanks for this and hey all i am back playing after a long vacation lol. I see something dont change in this game ;)

DeletedUser41523

Though you can go ahead and make that list even if I might not know most of the players there lol but these people actually aren't that bad if you do get to play with them :)

You called Silver a great. I don’t see how losing by 80 to a team is enjoyable personally. But hey maybe thats just me.

There’s a lot of people I can think of that are great for one reason or another. When I get more time I’ll post a proper list of some of them.

DeletedUser56666

Guys, no offense but let’s not start arguing on a post that was designed so players can give thier opinions on WHO THEY think were the greatest of all time. Their is a lot of friends on here I fought against and played with over my Last time in Grepo.

Let’s show some respect and make Grepo great again.

I can understand some people think some shouldn’t be on there like a few I seen recently being posted but comments were made and that should be the end of it.

We shouldn’t then continue to trash talk back and forward about he did this and she said that.