Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

Mole man 420

Hipparchus
there is only really one factor that stops a player from hitting 1 second each time, and that is server/internet lag. I think you will find a much larger portion of players do this on a regular basis than you think.
although i agree with you but if your persistant and dedicated you will set up multiple ( depending on city count, the more you have the easier) using every anchor possible you can time in attacks all within a 10 second gap easily enough. With enough cities your guaranteed this way to land tons of attacks same time/ 1 second gap with several more only 10 second gap.

Early game with only a handful of attack cities this is less likely... after you have a ton of attack cities to use .. if you have the time to plN it all out / write down TTs with Nd without anchors i promise you youll have amazing landing times.

Good timing comes from patience, planning, and simply having hours on your hand to stare at the screen clicking attack and recal than attack over and over.

I did leave on method out but dont feel like explaining it

davidbasket4

Hoplite
Honestly, since I came back in about June I can only pick a few players who I played along that I have really enjoyed playing with because of their style and they actually respect the fact that this is a game therefore set a good example. Honestly I would play with these players again anytime.

@LionFromTheNorth (Respect this guy so much, such a great example, player and leader... A lot of fun to play with him as well :cool:)
@Silver Witch (Well you won't guess all the things that happened lol but a great leader and player who supported me through all the things I had going on)
@BadMutzzy (Less of a good example lol but I enjoyed playing with)
@Silver-Eyed Lion King (For some reason...
)
@SirArck (Haven't played with him as much but enjoyed the little that we did)
@bertie1969 (Communication is key
)
@j1989marshall (Where you at brooo you disappeared out of nowhere
)

There might be a few others I might've forgotten so forgive me for that... When I play this game full time every day I will expect to be here as well lol

debone15

Phrourach
Long live THE ICEMAN
I don't know about the new gen players , en42 to basically now but anybody who knew Iceman lol guy was a beast

As for any other players I got to say basically the who alliance of TEIN from en16, all those players are absolutely legendary

@Silver Witch (Well you won't guess all the things that happened lol but a great leader and player who supported me through all the things I had going on)
Really curious as to how Silver is one of the greatest of all time. I can make a strong case against though.
- Corrupt mod that once handed off to someone who once openly admitted to breaking the rules because she couldn't fight battles herself. She knew about the violations as she handled the case...starts to become a little more clear why she sat on three different sets of admissions though.
- As the leader of the only other known premade in Teos she created a mass coalition and knowingly dealt with spammers who were openly advertising that they would spam in order to bring down one alliance.
- Current premade is getting punched in the mouth by two different groups.
- Started a massive cry fest when the spam coalition backfired and then proceeded to abandon her job and run off the forums for a month when literally nobody bought what she was selling.
- As a player she primarily feeds on internals, inactives, and ghosts. She has yet to take a city off of a meaningful alliance in Teos (Ducks, MP, Stooges) and is best known for handing off when things get too hot.
- You can just tell that when facing an alliance that presents a threat, the only alliance that presented a threat on its own I might add, that Silver's strategy didn't center on actually defeating that alliance. It centered on creating a coalition of meat shields to be slaughtered by that alliance while she and her alliance fed safely and hoped to hang on for the win when their coalition died.

Personally I think all that means shes not a great leader or player. Hell she probably shouldn't even be a mod after what I saw on Teos. But what bugs me most is that last bit. Its very clear that her strategy was to stall and trick others into doing her fighting for her. If she could she would avoid fighting any threatening opponents at all and use her "allies" and teammates as meat shields. I think that's just downright sinister. For all the groups I played with or fought, even the worst or most toxic ones. At least they were interested in winning their fights. I'd say that Silver is easily one of the worst leaders in grep. She's certainly not among the best.

Socrates357

Chiliarch
Honestly, since I came back in about June I can only pick a few players who I played along that I have really enjoyed playing with because of their style and they actually respect the fact that this is a game therefore set a good example. Honestly I would play with these players again anytime.

@LionFromTheNorth (Respect this guy so much, such a great example, player and leader... A lot of fun to play with him as well :cool:)
)
)
)

There might be a few others I might've forgotten so forgive me for that... When I play this game full time every day I will expect to be here as well lol

This has got to be one of the worst lists and posts I've ever seen.

davidbasket4

Hoplite
Everyone is entitled to an opinion and you have yours. Individual players won't win a world by themselves no matter how good they are. These players actually know how to play as a team (cough Mutzzy lol) therefore I believe they would make a great team one day if it happened. You can have the 'best grepo players of all time' in the same team but that doesn't mean they will work together as one. Like I said this list is of who have actually applied the basics that this is just a game and actually people who are or have been fun to play along... And by playing together as one I don't mean spam to take cities then boast about being a great player/alliance ;)
BTW that last part is aimed at people just in general don't think it's directly aimed at you :)

Buzz Kill

Taxiarch

)
)
)

where tf am i?

@davidbasket4

No but seriously that’s a pretty bad list of “greats”. Actually I think I could make a list of players who I was wholely unimpressed by on En113 alone and still have it come out beating that list. And Bertie would be on my list. But they’d both hand off to a random player when they realized they weren’t capable of doing anything. So they cancel each other out.

addy10

Phrourach
grepopatamus

Those who know him , know him well. Those who dont, they will know him when he comes to a moat near them. Of course, He has many haters around as well. Leads the leaderboard of abp,dbp,fighters (was there a need to say this?) every world from the start, interesting thing is the margin of lead. If he wants your town, he will take it. :) An amazing guy to play with as well. Surprised his name is not here, so i thought his name needs to be brought here. (Stats for nerds : Last World en114 Methone)

davidbasket4

Hoplite
@davidbasket4

No but seriously that’s a pretty bad list of “greats”. Actually I think I could make a list of players who I was wholely unimpressed by on En113 alone and still have it come out beating that list. And Bertie would be on my list. But they’d both hand off to a random player when they realized they weren’t capable of doing anything. So they cancel each other out.
I haven't really said greats but I did say people who I enjoyed playing with ;) With the large pool of players there are and was, no one is really the best or greatest.
Though you can go ahead and make that list even if I might not know most of the players there lol but these people actually aren't that bad if you do get to play with them :)

Lethal-Bacon

Phrourach
I haven't really said greats but I did say people who I enjoyed playing with ;) With the large pool of players there are and was, no one is really the best or greatest.
really curious... does the thread's name say "players i enjoyed playing with" or does it say "Greatest Grepo Players..." ?

agreed.. one of the worst lists i have seen, hence why this thread lost its meaning and integrity long time ago...

p.s. "good" performance in 1 particular world or 2 does not make anyone the greatest grepo player of all time lol

Last edited:

KHAOS

Peltast
Socrates34 - was absolutely dominate on Corinth
Nickossa - basically took on PB singled handidly with pretty great success on Corinth.
Brackas - alliance mate of mine on Pella, anyone who played pella knows hes a monster.
Fadiga - always is a top fighter on every server he plays and wont back down from a fight no matter who he is against.
Bend Thanks for this and hey all i am back playing after a long vacation lol. I see something dont change in this game ;)

Though you can go ahead and make that list even if I might not know most of the players there lol but these people actually aren't that bad if you do get to play with them :)
You called Silver a great. I don’t see how losing by 80 to a team is enjoyable personally. But hey maybe thats just me.

There’s a lot of people I can think of that are great for one reason or another. When I get more time I’ll post a proper list of some of them.

bertie1969

Hekatontarch
Really curious as to how Silver is one of the greatest of all time. I can make a strong case against though.
- Corrupt mod that once handed off to someone who once openly admitted to breaking the rules because she couldn't fight battles herself. She knew about the violations as she handled the case...starts to become a little more clear why she sat on three different sets of admissions though.
- As the leader of the only other known premade in Teos she created a mass coalition and knowingly dealt with spammers who were openly advertising that they would spam in order to bring down one alliance.
- Current premade is getting punched in the mouth by two different groups.
- Started a massive cry fest when the spam coalition backfired and then proceeded to abandon her job and run off the forums for a month when literally nobody bought what she was selling.
- As a player she primarily feeds on internals, inactives, and ghosts. She has yet to take a city off of a meaningful alliance in Teos (Ducks, MP, Stooges) and is best known for handing off when things get too hot.
- You can just tell that when facing an alliance that presents a threat, the only alliance that presented a threat on its own I might add, that Silver's strategy didn't center on actually defeating that alliance. It centered on creating a coalition of meat shields to be slaughtered by that alliance while she and her alliance fed safely and hoped to hang on for the win when their coalition died.

Personally I think all that means shes not a great leader or player. Hell she probably shouldn't even be a mod after what I saw on Teos. But what bugs me most is that last bit. Its very clear that her strategy was to stall and trick others into doing her fighting for her. If she could she would avoid fighting any threatening opponents at all and use her "allies" and teammates as meat shields. I think that's just downright sinister. For all the groups I played with or fought, even the worst or most toxic ones. At least they were interested in winning their fights. I'd say that Silver is easily one of the worst leaders in grep. She's certainly not among the best.
that makes you really bad then losing cities to players that cant do anything