Greatest Grepo Players of All-Time

DeletedUser32498

Yeah so I saw a thread here that was like 'Greatest Grepo Alliances of All-Time' so I desiced to make this thread. Discuss and post who you think was a great grepo player. Describe why you think they were great and maybe talk about how they were inspirational to you.

caiman-3142-p_01.jpg

DeletedUser3613

Wan was a beast !!

Klev was a legend

Atticus x or one of his many allias

FOTNS

Skully

Ben Gibbs

the list goes on !!

DeletedUser25249

Bushifox- Best attacker

Lordbaer- Most annoying good player

cobra44- Best premium player by far

Fargobear- All round gameplay

nikazar, ludibak and farabdul as team players.

so many good players have passed, but these guys made an impression

DeletedUser

Socrates34, daizan, Stelios, Pythagorus, rm9832, spookytooth1

DeletedUser39847

Hmm a toughy.

LIEUTENANT CAKE,

Cookie,

Th3K1ndr3d,

Macrosthewhite,

ect..

DeletedUser32373

Ah good old spooky...that really sucks :(
I agree with ya there bud

DeletedUser14937

Shanara is the best player in history.
with one flick of his wrist entire alliances would crumble and empires would fall into the depths of the ocean

DeletedUser

everyone will name players they played with, rarely against, but never if haven't played with at all.

we all know conquests, points and battle points can be earned on inactive players and ghosts like you can gain goals count by shooting penalty shots all the time in football/soccer, so hall of fame positions can be deceiving.

i don't find overall success rating in temporary server gameplay. we all know servers get harder and harder as they get older, which means the addiction to teammates becomes higher where your individual qualities don't stand out anymore as they did earlier, both in attacking and defending.

i should also use sport analogy in here and say that 10 wins in tennis over best players on the list isn't the same as 50 wins over players not even on top 100 list. try conquering those from top of the list if they are active of course. many won't even try

DeletedUser

oh let me think

Kronnoss (fought against and worked together)
MR SNOW DOG/prt50 (fought against and worked together)
Fontenay
KarasUtd
Notalot/Weasy (fought against and worked together)
czar666 (fought against and worked together)
bowzers
FrozenRevenge
zwolle (fought against and worked together)
kitix

PS
there are so much more good players but I made this list of people I had pleasure to work with or fight against for a extended period of time and based on their leadership/diplomacy/aggressive style/overall fighting skills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32498

Hm so far the one player that sticks out to me is Creghan. That guy was crazy on Lacking Diplomacy in Delos.

DeletedUser20908

kostrc, spookytooth1 , rm9832, Diane of Kefalonia, King Vodca I, Jambocaz, Scotzman, il.brutto, lt viriatus, ShastaCola915, Dave Hill, smith281, joelyon, fredatwork, Hades4765

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12858

Sasa razstresen

He's a top player in every world he plays, often leads both ABP and DBP, also a guy who helped me a ton when I was starting Grepo a few years ago.