Greatest Power on this World?

DeletedUser

yep. and we showed you guys you cant siege us. even when let walk in you cant hold. and wasnt even half of our might we can send when need arises.

Sorry what was that?

Who said TEIN posses the biggest power on this world??

I was waiting for the mighty TEIN to sweep our siege aside! What happened guys? Did you see the 50k birs and 140k ground we plonked in that ww city right in the middle of your territory? Wet your big-boy pants? We are the big-boys now and this has shown it. Go get a nappy.

The Ego Inflated Nubs

This is the new TEIN whose end is near!

DeletedUser

So wired quit and crapped on us and Eddie exposed him. Gratz. You guys gave up on the WW because you said they were dumb and the whole thing is dumb. Yet you go out of your way to get into an inactives WW city and now you care. You have a long way to go before you can talk trash. Hold that city and puff your lil chest out, GGW winning this server is so far out of your sight you can't even see it with a telescope.

DeletedUser

I couldnt agree More Yo, they go on about WWs being dumb , they dont care, its boring blah blah blah, then the second they get "lucky" which is all that happened in this case, its straight to external forums to brag it up, Woppie you took a city, grats, now hold it, or are you going to keep those 52k biremes there day and night for the next 6 weeks? if you do should make it pretty damn easy taking your citys :)

DeletedUser

Sorry what was that?

Who said TEIN posses the biggest power on this world??

I was waiting for the mighty TEIN to sweep our siege aside! What happened guys? Did you see the 50k birs and 140k ground we plonked in that ww city right in the middle of your territory? Wet your big-boy pants? We are the big-boys now and this has shown it. Go get a nappy.

The Ego Inflated Nubs

This is the new TEIN whose end is near!

Touche. I will give it to you guys you found the only kink in the armor and hit it as fast as I would have. Enjoy the glory for the moment, I would. Now as to you thinking we should be scared or blah blah blah, lets get real. You hit a quitter, plain and simple. It wasnt a huge feat. You didnt hit me or Yo or anyone that is active. Yes you did good to cause us a bit of pause and focus change, but you havent changed the fact that we will win the reward and your alliance wont. Plus dont think for a second we think your siege stack was your own, we know you had help from many others including AX. When we act, we act alone.

Now everyone, give GGW the clap they deserve. They gave TEIN a black-eye. Might have taken a bit of luck or a bit of some mystical power, but they did it! All praise GGW, bow your heads before the glory! Now only if they can live up to being the saviors of Pi. rofl lmao hahaha lol hehehe omgrofllolhehehaha

Wow now i gotta go change the pants. made myself laugh so much i leaked! hahahahaha lolololol

DeletedUser

So wired quit and crapped on us and Eddie exposed him. Gratz. You guys gave up on the WW because you said they were dumb and the whole thing is dumb. Yet you go out of your way to get into an inactives WW city and now you care. You have a long way to go before you can talk trash. Hold that city and puff your lil chest out, GGW winning this server is so far out of your sight you can't even see it with a telescope.

Thanks for the gratz :)
oh and sorry for messing up your ww's. seeing as we dont build anymore we obviously shouldnt be allowed to ruin yours.
my most sincere apologies.

I couldnt agree More Yo, they go on about WWs being dumb , they dont care, its boring blah blah blah, then the second they get "lucky" which is all that happened in this case, its straight to external forums to brag it up, Woppie you took a city, grats, now hold it, or are you going to keep those 52k biremes there day and night for the next 6 weeks? if you do should make it pretty damn easy taking your citys :)
WW's are dumb so we ruin them :p. It isnt boring ruining yours. Its the building thats boring (and anybody will tell you that it is boring) and we just leave that to you! You guys brag so much we deserve our fun dont we?
Of course we wont leave 52k birs in there but we will leave plenty enough to fend off you guys and your pathetic efforts to attack.

Touche. I will give it to you guys you found the only kink in the armor and hit it as fast as I would have. Enjoy the glory for the moment, I would. Now as to you thinking we should be scared or blah blah blah, lets get real. You hit a quitter, plain and simple. It wasnt a huge feat. You didnt hit me or Yo or anyone that is active. Yes you did good to cause us a bit of pause and focus change, but you havent changed the fact that we will win the reward and your alliance wont. Plus dont think for a second we think your siege stack was your own, we know you had help from many others including AX. When we act, we act alone.

Now everyone, give GGW the clap they deserve. They gave TEIN a black-eye. Might have taken a bit of luck or a bit of some mystical power, but they did it! All praise GGW, bow your heads before the glory! Now only if they can live up to being the saviors of Pi. rofl lmao hahaha lol hehehe omgrofllolhehehaha

Wow now i gotta go change the pants. made myself laugh so much i leaked! hahahahaha lolololol

We will enjoy the glory thanks mate.
And the point of the post was to ask why you didnt break the seige not to scare you although i think u are in trouble with so many enemies and players on vm.
Let the best alliance win! I just dont want u guys to walk it like u think u will.
A large proportion of the siege did in fact belong to ggw (maybe 70%, I have no idea). Anyways tein is basically incubi and tee - 2 alliances so thats hardly acting alone.

hehe im glad u are amused but seriously where was the mighty we-can-break-anything tein??

DeletedUser

How many wonders have your or any other alliance completed? What???? What ? I cant hear you....speak up i cant hear you.

Whats the saying im looking for...."drop the zeros and get with the heros"

more players than us,more cities than us,hummm less skill or teamwork its hard to pick what you fail at the most....but inactives are really tough to conquest for two alliances.But i will give credit where it is due.some players must be able to read.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are not going to complete WW's because we aim to have fun on grepo and ww's are frankly the most boring thing in any game ever and i would rather quit than participate with them.
You are only jumping forward fast due to merger with TEE.
Also you already had many strongholds on this server before the WW concept and we started later making WW islands and areas whereas TEIN already had WW islands ready.
The only way to tell who the best players/alliance are, are bp and conquests.
and anyways this doesnt explain why you mighty gods of grepo couldnt break our little seige!

ps
get that hearing checked :p

DeletedUser

I'm sorry but GGW, you really put yourselves to shame by doing things like this.
I swear, all you do is take inactives.
I'm not even that good on this world, or built up, but I can fend off your alliances attacks with ease. I doubt TEIN would have trouble destroying your presence in that city. It would just be a waste of time and resources to kill 52k biremes. Really? Why would they attack it when you have it under siege? They're gonna wait until you have a lot less biremes there.
fools.
Seriously, You're at war with everybody, you're going to fall soon...very soon.

(just my opinion except for most of it.)

DeletedUser

xpoodog

first of all i don't even know who the heck you are and why your getting in here for.you have no idea what your talking about .we are not fighting everyone here tein is and just in case you forgot this is a war game.happens to happen that we fight.now if you want to post you should read all the forums so you can have an idea whats going on here instead of just yaping like a headless chicken.

so you just know there the ones that went crazy taking inactives in 054 or they would not have gotten that strong there.so don't give me that about us taking inactive player.

and its part of the dam game

there the ones that when they took a city they would give them smart names .we had problems for 2 weeks in our alliance and they took advantage of it so hats off to them on that.

oh the problems was inactive players which we have taken care of ,we regroupe and are back.the tide has turned again and we will fight them hard and take back whole ocean soon we will not fall.we got many allies so again there you got no idea again what your talking about. sure we will lose some cities but we will take more and your brave tein guys keep running on vm so they do not lose cities .

will we look to find inactive players dam right ,will we look for off times dam right,are we waiting for their banned players to turn into ghost because they never cheat dam right.just like they are this is part of the dam game.

you see we both have really good players and if we both attack when everyone is on no one will ever take a city on both sides

now they have been giving us smart remarks all the time .not all there players but some of them now we gave them a really big slap in the face so it's our time of glory and we are going to in joy it .

there the ones that we bragging that they will break any siege but because they got double the cities of us they merge there 2 big alliances but whats the use of having them if it takes 30 hours to send attacks .and if they weren't so cocky they could have chosen many other islands in much safer place so we could never get them.but they went and put them in front of our faces ,because they had no respect for us which is going to be there biggest weakness.

DeletedUser

first of all you are not aware too much and we din't invite you to put your opinions what ever here the question is they cliamed they can bust any siege but they couldn't we just now know this and yes we also eat inactives as TEIN takes doesn't TEIN eat inactives >? have you not ever eaten any inactive player ? should we leave inactive players tobe eaten by TEIN ? and last thing this is what we hear from the begining that GGW will fall...

as i check your info you seem a noob!

DeletedUser

We are not going to complete WW's because we aim to have fun on grepo and ww's are frankly the most boring thing in any game ever and i would rather quit than participate with them.

then why does GGW have them,or why be in a alliance which has them so are you quitting this world then? If you only want bps and to conquest then maybe just start every new world which opens and wait for nub protection to wear off after 1 week.I started on Pi on day 1 my goal was to try to get a world winner title and get as far as possible,Its like any game or sport,most people play to win not just participate,But that is your individual choice to sit back and watch others win a world and say your only here to make up the nos,I would also like to state about bp ranks of attackers,fighters,defenders and alliance attackers,fighters,defenders bp ranks.Our small alliance even with our inactives dominate those statistics. Tbh its seem alot of anti TEIN chat,or jealously rearing its ugly head.

But with GGW having Eddy.mad showing you how to amass points and cities also With AX having a mod show them also.I find once you go past these players the same standard doesnt apply to all or most of their alliances members.

TEIN are the result of TEE and Incubi as everyone knows,two alliances for how long destroyed everything and everyone in their path.Took control of oceans and earned the right to brag as the smallest alliances standing strong against the many.I dont know who said TEIN could break any seige.But a fact is a fact we have won this world and you have got to enjoy a great show.Thanks for coming and making up the nos,we coudnt have done it without yall.

P.S thanks for the nice comment on my avatar! both yas :)

DeletedUser

then why does GGW have them,or why be in a alliance which has them so are you quitting this world then? If you only want bps and to conquest then maybe just start every new world which opens and wait for nub protection to wear off after 1 week.I started on Pi on day 1 my goal was to try to get a world winner title and get as far as possible,Its like any game or sport,most people play to win not just participate,But that is your individual choice to sit back and watch others win a world and say your only here to make up the nos,I would also like to state about bp ranks of attackers,fighters,defenders and alliance attackers,fighters,defenders bp ranks.Our small alliance even with our inactives dominate those statistics. Tbh its seem alot of anti TEIN chat,or jealously rearing its ugly head.

But with GGW having Eddy.mad showing you how to amass points and cities also With AX having a mod show them also.I find once you go past these players the same standard doesnt apply to all or most of their alliances members.

TEIN are the result of TEE and Incubi as everyone knows,two alliances for how long destroyed everything and everyone in their path.Took control of oceans and earned the right to brag as the smallest alliances standing strong against the many.I dont know who said TEIN could break any seige.But a fact is a fact we have won this world and you have got to enjoy a great show.Thanks for coming and making up the nos,we coudnt have done it without yall.

P.S thanks for the nice comment on my avatar! both yas :)

GGW DOESNT HAVE THEM! Thats the whole point :p. we got fed up ages ago as like I say, we think that it is more important to have fun than have that winners medal. Although yes, im sure anyone would like it, it comes at the cost of hundreds of wasted hours sending res etc so we'd rather not!!!

In my opinion whoever dominates bp ranks is the best so technically you are one of/the best just like technically eddy is the best player in the world. Those are the facts whatever anybody may say or think. WW's prove only who is the best simmer.

TEIN and incubi were two of the biggest alliances in the world so not so small really and you had ax helping you at that time too! You have one of the highest member counts in the world.

Np! i enjoyed making up the numbers just like you cant have enjoyed simming.

oh and "I started on Pi on day 1 my goal was to try to get a world winner title"? there was no such thing as a world winner title then.

DeletedUser

first of all i don't even know who the heck you are and why your getting in here for.you have no idea what your talking about .we are not fighting everyone here tein is and just in case you forgot this is a war game.happens to happen that we fight.now if you want to post you should read all the forums so you can have an idea whats going on here instead of just yaping like a headless chicken.
First of all, you don't have to know who I am. It's a war game, yes, so why don't you take cities like it's one?
I do read all the forums thank you very much.
so you just know there the ones that went crazy taking inactives in 054 or they would not have gotten that strong there.so don't give me that about us taking inactive player.
They're just as guilty as you are then, never said they weren't, but you ARE guilty of just taking inactives :p
and its part of the dam game
I agree, but it's not he only part.

there the ones that when they took a city they would give them smart names .we had problems for 2 weeks in our alliance and they took advantage of it so hats off to them on that.
That's called tactical planning my friend ;)

oh the problems was inactive players which we have taken care of ,we regroupe and are back.the tide has turned again and we will fight them hard and take back whole ocean soon we will not fall.we got many allies so again there you got no idea again what your talking about. sure we will lose some cities but we will take more and your brave tein guys keep running on vm so they do not lose cities .
I don't really see the tide turning...It seems like a dead fight to me :p
But you guys are at war with everyone...and soon enough, you won't be able to handle all of the war.
I have probably been playing longer than you have :)

will we look to find inactive players dam right ,will we look for off times dam right,are we waiting for their banned players to turn into ghost because they never cheat dam right.just like they are this is part of the dam game.
Yes! I get it! It's part of the 'dam game'

you see we both have really good players and if we both attack when everyone is on no one will ever take a city on both sides

now they have been giving us smart remarks all the time .not all there players but some of them now we gave them a really big slap in the face so it's our time of glory and we are going to in joy it .

there the ones that we bragging that they will break any siege but because they got double the cities of us they merge there 2 big alliances but whats the use of having them if it takes 30 hours to send attacks .and if they weren't so cocky they could have chosen many other islands in much safer place so we could never get them.but they went and put them in front of our faces ,because they had no respect for us which is going to be there biggest weakness.
blah...blah...blah...

first of all you are not aware too much and we din't invite you to put your opinions what ever here the question is they cliamed they can bust any siege but they couldn't we just now know this and yes we also eat inactives as TEIN takes doesn't TEIN eat inactives >? have you not ever eaten any inactive player ? should we leave inactive players tobe eaten by TEIN ? and last thing this is what we hear from the begining that GGW will fall...

as i check your info you seem a noob!
Invite me? Last time I checked this is the Grepolis external forums, not the GGW external forums.
Learn your place.
again, as I had stated before if you read it...They probably didn't want to bust a siege...cause really?
Is one inactive city worth killing 52k biremes for?
No not really.
And no, Not on Pi I haven't :)
On gamma we have around 30 million points of ghosts, so on there we do a lot of ghost busting.
Again, stats? You can't tell a player by their stats. Join a new world with me and I bet I could destroy you :)

You guys talk way too much.
oh, and also, hit up the thesaurus or the spell checker before coming out here and making yourself look bad.

-xpoodog

DeletedUser

i believe the reason GGW gave up isnt boredom,but the realisation you couldnt complete them as qic as TEIN otherwise why even start them and send resources to get it up lvls? Im sure lvl 1 would have given you a decent heads up at the cost but your alliance kept trying...and now nah thats boring,When I was in Incubi GGW had more members than us but everyone broke away and went elsewhere!So Incubi and TEE had alot less players but more teamwork,If i may point out as you know Incubi merged to create TEIN,So you would admit your alliance has been around alot longer that just TEIN,yet heres the alliance fighter stats on that

The End Is Near 1. 29,009,483 1. 14,761,917 2. 14,247,566
Great Global Warriors 2. 26,335,865 2. 12,060,383 1. 14,275,482
Incubi 3. 21,497,673 3. 11,609,740 3. 9,887,933

So if im a simmer I have only 9k less attacking bp than yourself,Its just my defensive bp,but i must confess who can I blame for me not getting attacked? afraid of simmers?? but one last thing remember this message u sent me....Oh for shame my friend.

markini1375 on 2012-05-29 at 22:46
sorry bout those ls :p i saw them and just couldnt help it!
superman said u would be and would take all my cities so to avoid that id like to make a formal and most sincere apology. please dont hurt me!

p.s Plz check help columns under awards for master of Pi for 4 world wonders,and for completing all 7 wonders Ruler of Pi.sounds like world winner awards to me!

DeletedUser

i believe the reason GGW gave up isnt boredom,but the realisation you couldnt complete them as qic as TEIN otherwise why even start them and send resources to get it up lvls? Im sure lvl 1 would have given you a decent heads up at the cost but your alliance kept trying...and now nah thats boring,When I was in Incubi GGW had more members than us but everyone broke away and went elsewhere!So Incubi and TEE had alot less players but more teamwork,If i may point out as you know Incubi merged to create TEIN,So you would admit your alliance has been around alot longer that just TEIN,yet heres the alliance fighter stats on that

The End Is Near 1. 29,009,483 1. 14,761,917 2. 14,247,566
Great Global Warriors 2. 26,335,865 2. 12,060,383 1. 14,275,482
Incubi 3. 21,497,673 3. 11,609,740 3. 9,887,933

So if im a simmer I have only 9k less attacking bp than yourself,Its just my defensive bp,but i must confess who can I blame for me not getting attacked? afraid of simmers?? but one last thing remember this message u sent me....Oh for shame my friend.

p.s Plz check help columns under awards for master of Pi for 4 world wonders,and for completing all 7 wonders Ruler of Pi.sounds like world winner awards to me!

OK firstly we got bored plain and simple theres nothing more to it! I cant believe u guys dont get bored.

Those rankings are of TEE and they have been around longer than ggw. Just because they changed their name doesnt mean they dont still keep their alliance bp. :p i dont know what u were getting at there..

Mate u have over 80k abp less than me and u have played from day one whereas i have only played for about 8 months.

The message seriously dude did you really think i was serious?? hehe oh dear if u did

WW's came with the 2.0 update and the rules were changed with the update. When u started there was no world winner award so you are mistaken.

Im sorry but everything you have written has no substance it is just blather blother.

DeletedUser

ok here we go again first i really don't care if spelling not prefect you still understood what i said

tein has the right to talk they are good players most of them and im sure most of there players are loyal .

you keep saying that they didn't want to break siege HAHA that's a joke .

52,000 bir they will come later that goes for any city but not a ww island yeah right they got to level 9 and oh they will leave it for later right.the fact is they couldn't do it thats all.

now you said tactical planning ,do you think there they only one that does that.

as for you telling me to go to another world to fight you that's funny.lets see you have played in 12 worlds so far and got only 1 to 3 cities .in gamma world you got 25 and you changed alliances 49 times omg that's a dam joke your here to talk about alliances and you can't stay in one.we all change alliance till we get one were we are happy with but you 49 wow . that's funny. you say also there 30 million points of ghost and you got only 25 cities ?

you say you have been playing this game longer then i have . but u got only 24 cities wow your really good .
any one can time attacks and support but you can't even grow playing longer then me only 24 cities you must suck at this game.
anyways just keep on playing like any small normal guy and we will always count you as a noob.

DeletedUser

ugh.
I had to do this discussion on another forum as well.

Yes, I have 26 cities.
I've also given a few out to my friends, and have 5 slots.
changed 49 times? yes I did. You wanna know why? Because I've had to leave to help my friends. I've had to leave to start academies and come back.
Also, I quit in August, and joined again in January...I think I'm doing alright.
lol, 26 cities is all I need. I can produce 2000 biremes in 5 cities, can you do that? no.
We're also at war with a 100 million, and a 50 million, and a 32 million point alliance.
Don't tell me I'm a noob. Ask anybody who plays in any of my 4 oceans or the surrounding ones from Gamma and they'll tell you I can fight if they're still playing.
Gamma is also a speed 2 world last time I checked Pi was 3.

12 worlds? no...I play on 2, and have 4 as worlds I go to when I'm bored.
And again, I dare you to join a world and fight me :p
if you don't take me up then I'll just consider this argument won .

DeletedUser

anyways, my personal account has nothing to do with you taking one city and bragging like you just conquered the entire world.
TEIN is still gonna win whether you took an inactive or not.
So TEIN is the greatest power in Pi.
You all lost, get over it.

DeletedUser

Markini1375 -
I cant believe u guys dont get bored.
,we do get bored but are commited to WINNING,If i must explain myself since you have started on putdowns against me,Most people know I have a 10 month old daughter and before that my wife was pregnant also moved house twice and work so my activity from when i started of course was affected by these.But since you have only started 8 months ago and obviously think your better than me,would you explain your situation-If i may be so bold as too guess,still at school and living with Mom and Dad? Or studying maybe.

So I cannot understand why you want to compare yourself to me,or rate me or try to insult me....we are all unique and individuals playing a game with our own style.

As you and your cohorts have stated you managed to put 54,000 birs in a TEIN inactives city,So guess alot of turtles about :p

Why message me to explain your actions on killing 50 ls and beg forgiveness? changing your tune in a public forum eh,I think that shows a true reflection of yourself and to resort to trying to berate me as a player,seriously! Sour grapes is the words for you,or in gamer terms since I believe you to be quite young its classed as 'QQ more plz"

A fact you need to know or should....

Pi was the last old school world,when I was invited into Incubi-Yowhatsup was concerned about myself playing multiple worlds as I was playing the first 2.0 worlds Simga and Phi to get the hang of it also,plz check my profile to confirm this.So I knew the titles and what was going to happen long term.Forethought young fella or as a great man once to me "failing to prepare is preparing to fail"