Greatest Power on this World?

DeletedUser

Markini1375 - ,we do get bored but are commited to WINNING,If i must explain myself since you have started on putdowns against me,Most people know I have a 10 month old daughter and before that my wife was pregnant also moved house twice and work so my activity from when i started of course was affected by these.But since you have only started 8 months ago and obviously think your better than me,would you explain your situation-If i may be so bold as too guess,still at school and living with Mom and Dad? Or studying maybe.

So I cannot understand why you want to compare yourself to me,or rate me or try to insult me....we are all unique and individuals playing a game with our own style.

As you and your cohorts have stated you managed to put 54,000 birs in a TEIN inactives city,So guess alot of turtles about :p

Why message me to explain your actions on killing 50 ls and beg forgiveness? changing your tune in a public forum eh,I think that shows a true reflection of yourself and to resort to trying to berate me as a player,seriously! Sour grapes is the words for you,or in gamer terms since I believe you to be quite young its classed as 'QQ more plz"

A fact you need to know or should....

Pi was the last old school world,when I was invited into Incubi-Yowhatsup was concerned about myself playing multiple worlds as I was playing the first 2.0 worlds Simga and Phi to get the hang of it also,plz check my profile to confirm this.So I knew the titles and what was going to happen long term.Forethought young fella or as a great man once to me "failing to prepare is preparing to fail"

Ok im sorry if it felt like i was putting you down. I really didnt mean to and this is just a bit of fun anyway. I know you are a nice guy so im sorry.

I admire you guys for sticking at it as i think it is stupid and pointless, like i have said before. I think having fun and not getting bored is more important than a certificate that i believe proves nothing.

I didnt know you had a 10 month old daughter. Everyone has there excuses though and yes im at home with my parents and studying for exams as im only 13 (good guess haha). I dont think i am better than you as you have 120 cities and i have only 70. You said you had only 8k abp less than me so i just had to point out that you were incorrect.

I wasnt trying to insult u or anything i was just saying i didnt know what you were talking about. I have no wish to insult anybody on this game or anywhere. Especially on a GAME.

Haha maybe and i dont know the details so cant comment ;)

Gawwwwwwwwwwd that was a joke! I was bored and i was looking for someone to talk to. I love being attacked as it livens up my game so i would never seriously ask or beg somebody not to attack me. I actually hoped you would attack me as a result of the message (I would have attacked myself lol). I still wasnt trying to berate you although it did surprise me that you thought it was serious and also i was slightly annoyed that you shared a personal message on the ext forum. Although I dont really care much about that joke it is personal for a reason. What does qq more please mean?? :p

I havent played as long so maybe you are right, but i thought the whole 2.0 concept only arrived bout 4 or 5 months ago and started in athens or somewhere like that??

Btw i tried a 2.0 world too for practice so i did prepare a bit :p

Also can i just say - and im sure many will disagree - but 2.0 really isnt too bad! When it came in everyone was so angry but i think it is pretty great (apart from ww's).

DeletedUser

I havent played as long so maybe you are right, but i thought the whole 2.0 concept only arrived bout 4 or 5 months ago and started in athens or somewhere like that??

Btw i tried a 2.0 world too for practice so i did prepare a bit :p

Also can i just say - and im sure many will disagree - but 2.0 really isnt too bad! When it came in everyone was so angry but i think it is pretty great (apart from ww's).

Depends how much of a coiner you are. For non-coiners then it's pretty annoying. Though i admit you get completely used to it and with chrome it's not slow at all

DeletedUser

im used to it and i have never bought coins but often earn them.
i can barely remember the old update!

DeletedUser

All good,Markini.I do enjoy abit of banter and fun and like stirring to pot to get a reaction :) ,I find it best if you upset someone they usually lose control and make mistakes.But again Im cool with it and like to give it back as well.
Your a nice young fella and one day if you get a daughter you will understand the loss of time,children are time and energy ninjas :)

But yes I do concede that I have more than 9k different in bp between us,but now your attacking me,im sure we can get it up together in teamwork.I dont know what the city gain/loss will be,.but i will try to keep you interested instead of bored :p.Im also sending resources to our world wonders so plz forgive the slight delay in retaliation due to being a teamplayer and also trying to build troops.Yes I do build em and not just a point whore :) or simmer :p

Bah i miss the old style but thats just me,miss actually sending troops to farm barb cities instead on clicky clicky.And of course you could put your troops in them and wipe your island mates armies lol.

DeletedUser

Those ocean 46 guys from TEIN should step it up already. Ocean 56 players are generally on VM now. Its virtually nothing in that ocean. Keep the world alive guys. Its supposed to be fun. :D

DeletedUser

All good,Markini.I do enjoy abit of banter and fun and like stirring to pot to get a reaction :) ,I find it best if you upset someone they usually lose control and make mistakes.But again Im cool with it and like to give it back as well.
Your a nice young fella and one day if you get a daughter you will understand the loss of time,children are time and energy ninjas :)

But yes I do concede that I have more than 9k different in bp between us,but now your attacking me,im sure we can get it up together in teamwork.I dont know what the city gain/loss will be,.but i will try to keep you interested instead of bored :p.Im also sending resources to our world wonders so plz forgive the slight delay in retaliation due to being a teamplayer and also trying to build troops.Yes I do build em and not just a point whore :) or simmer :p

Bah i miss the old style but thats just me,miss actually sending troops to farm barb cities instead on clicky clicky.And of course you could put your troops in them and wipe your island mates armies lol.

good good! everyone likes a bit of banter and i seriously meant no harm. I hope one day I do experience a few kids and also i have a brother and sister so i do know a bit.

Yep im sure we can get a bit more bp :) always bp bp bp is my motto! btw why do u have those 2 cities in o52?? And no hard feelings with the attacks yeah? I just got fed up with your continuous spies and eq's... thought i should retaliate a bit.

Hehe as long as the retaliation comes mate! lmao i wont be begging for mercy this time :p I never said you were a point whore or simmer!

Anyways to get this thread on track does anybody think more ww cities can be taken off tein?

DeletedUser

ok here we go again first i really don't care if spelling not prefect you still understood what i said

tein has the right to talk they are good players most of them and im sure most of there players are loyal .

you keep saying that they didn't want to break siege HAHA that's a joke .

52,000 bir they will come later that goes for any city but not a ww island yeah right they got to level 9 and oh they will leave it for later right.the fact is they couldn't do it thats all.

Ok i will point it out simply, we have 7 WW islands you took 1 City on one of those islands, We only need 4 complete to Win the world, So why would we waste that many Light Ships at this point to break a siege like that? makes more sense to finish the others then go back and take it, and we can just chew your guys citys to pieces due to the mass support you are leaving sitting there,

PS im laughing at the ones saying Oh we got bored with WWs so stopped building them, to me that just means you are playing now to LOSE, any game i play i play to win, prior to 2.0 i would have done that by conquering every person in sight which going from my experience on epsilon would take about 2 years... With WWs we can get a conclusion to a world alot faster, So you can all whine as much as you like about how boring it is, how long it takes but end of the day We will be winners which makes the rest of you.... Losers :) Pat your selves on the back you took 1 city off an inactive who screwed over his own side "insert golf clap here" Keep deluding your selves into thinking you will keep that city, It will be taken back, When we are ready to take it, Doesnt take much for players with our amount of citys to build the LSs needed to kill 52k biremes, going by Simulator its only 28k needed, ive got 6k so oh no that means the other 56 members of my alliance just need to supply 22k :p

DeletedUser

Oh and QQ is 2 eyes crying :p hehe old gamer speak from to much time online

DeletedUser

How does 28k ls sink 52k biremes. With the outnumbering bonus the defenders i get i'd say it'll take over 60k.

When you attack a 3k bireme wall with 270ls you kill around 250biremes. This is 270 ls vs 52k bireme wall....

DeletedUser

You have only 6k LS??? are you kidding me? You have 140 cities and you only have that much? thats right about 24 cities only. such an imbalance of fire power their. Well, most of you guys are defensive players anyway. I hadnt seen players that i fought here who actually have a balance of defensive fire power to its offensive one. thats pretty lame with a player your size.

DeletedUser

140cities = 40 ls cities or so.

40*260 (let's say that's an average nuke) = 10.4k He's got a point...

However, knowing your high in def. rankings means you must get attacked a lot, so if we change the 40 ls cities to say 30 which seems reasonable for a fairly defensive player then: 30*260= 7800.

Unless your ls nukes are smaller than 260????

DeletedUser

lol i have 7k ls and half as many cities as you superman :p

everyone plays this game differently though and super u have pretty much 2 ww islands worth all to yourself and that would take some stacking!

DeletedUser

My question to the ones saying im Low Lightships, do you have 28000 biremes? And solo hold a WW island bar 1 city :p
Cos i do, thats why ive only got 6k LSs Why do you think im so confident boasting that If im online No one will get into temple

Prior to World Wonders i had 58 LightShip cities, Only Defense heavy due to World Wonders, Why i cant wait to get them finished so i can switch back to all LightShips :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I would like to say,Superman10101 is my brother in law and we do admit we started playing grepolis on world epsilon,before that it was tribal wars.

I will say on supermans behalf,if he loses a city he changes the built,eg from troops to birs,or nukes to defense.His no of ls is only due to him being on two world wonder island and changing his build according to suit with a overly large amount of birs,before world wonders stage he was ls heavy.But we all play this game our own way and style and many minds make up alliances and we can all agree no one of us is completely alike.So we may disagree on builds and tatics and alot of things but I believe than shared knowledge helps most people improve themselves.

I/we (superman and myself) do very much enjoy the banter side of things tho.It doesnt affect our real lives and as a game should be treated as such and kept in its place.

One last things,I have meet alot of nice people on the other sides and have alot of respect for them as they are nice,freindly people.I do wish them well in real life and hope things are great for them and their loved ones but ingame I do want to win and have had alot of fun and experiences since I started on pi.So I thank you all for that.

DeletedUser

No idea why that posted twice for you Courage, but yeah i must agree, i dont hold any grudges etc against anyone, its just a game, Im the same ingame, if you talk to me i will chat along quite happily, but will still try for your city if you give me the chance :p And courage knows me to well :p hes seen my builds and how i switched to Defensive when WWs came out, took alot to kill off so many LSs i think it was Hanstiff who got all the BP off them :)

DeletedUser

You can't argue with Markini. Even if you make a point and prove him wrong, he is still right in his own mind, it's like arguing with Phears...no point. He thinks Eddie is the best player on this server, I don't really see how a guy who spends thousands of dollars on this game and buys his rank and cities can be the best player. All he did was sim and eat his own players forever, it wasn't till we grew north and into more of his territory he got bp because we were aggressive and attacked him and he (and everyone he got to help and all his other accounts) started stacking his cities and we were breaking his huge stacks for fun...he never attacked just stacked his cities. We have taken many cities off Eddie with him online. I'll give him credit he is good at sniping cs also, but the fact remains he didn't get offensive and actually start doing anything until he bought his way to 150 cities. I took 2 months off this server recently after ww started for personal reasons or I'd still have close to the same attack bp as eddie. And how many times do we have to explain the TEIN situation before all you morons actually get it to sink into your thick heads. TEE and Inc were the smallest teams in the top 20 FOREVER! Yet we were dominating the stats. As we beat teams we war with we recruited new players as we lost some of our own players to real life. Both of our teams always kept our player counts to around 30 or less. We worked together since early in the server and it wasn't until we merged everyone started calling us the big bullies. Most of the players on this server, esp the ones on this forum running their mouths, have NO CLUE what a lot of us went through and the dedication we put into our team to get where we are. It's been a complete team effort with a lot of great individual efforts to win this server.