Greatest Power on this World?

DeletedUser30102

hhh wooly where you been?
you post once week or some like this:heh:
or you scare from me:rolleyes:
i cant do any thing to you here.so say what you want;);)
and about lackey you already have 2 of them;)
terry and cemus;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30102

this is dead fourm:Angry:
this is not double posting by the way i have wait whole day for some one to post some thing but no one did so i replay to my self:D

DeletedUser14397

Nice avatar wooly. ROFL im sure you wear that every night. :D

thats what i wear when i play grepo

hhh wooly where you been?
you post once week or some like this:heh:
or you scare from me:rolleyes:
i cant do any thing to you here.so say what you want;);)
and about lackey you already have 2 of them;)
terry and cemus;)

more like im there lackey get it right donk

DeletedUser30102

nice to see you posting wooly keep it up;)
Originally Posted by cyrusoineza
Nice avatar wooly. ROFL im sure you wear that every night.
thats what i wear when i play grepo
hmmm not sure about that:heh:
as you keep running to VM!!!

DeletedUser

Do you feel it? Is your skin crawling? Shivers running thru your spine? The End Is Near! To the victors go the spoils of war, which will be us(TEIN). no more talk, our time is now.
We all know all of you have something cooked up, bring it on! ofc we know it wont be directed and me, or Yo, or Super, Haole, etc. Any member feared by you all wont be touched.

and sorry Skullyhoold, Ashrf isnt smart enough to stay on topic since he too busy trying to start stuff on externals, he cant keep track of stuff since reality for him is non-existent. He still thinks ER is a real alliance and one to be feared. And i still cant stop laughing at the stupidity they bring on a daily basis.

DeletedUser30102

Do you feel it? Is your skin crawling? Shivers running thru your spine? The End Is Near! To the victors go the spoils of war, which will be us(TEIN). no more talk, our time is now.
We all know all of you have something cooked up, bring it on! ofc we know it wont be directed and me, or Yo, or Super, Haole, etc. Any member feared by you all wont be touched.
any way what you mean by victory?
if you mean WW victory you right becuase you know what?
you guys the only ones who still sending booty that why you will win;)
and this is sending booty game or war game?
and about victory of war you will never get it.keep sending booty i know that is all what you can do;)
and sorry Skullyhoold, Ashrf isnt smart enough to stay on topic since he too busy trying to start stuff on externals, he cant keep track of stuff since reality for him is non-existent. He still thinks ER is a real alliance and one to be feared. And i still cant stop laughing at the stupidity they bring on a daily basis.
lol look who is talking about smart:eek:
will yes i think ER is real and strong alliance becuase what?
we get in fight with TEE becuase they thought they are big and could take us out in 1-2 months but we fight them for 1 year and we take thire citys and kill thire LSs.and when TEE and incubi marge it was not that bad tho all we think about that was noobs join other noobs.
and what incubi did to be real allaince?
keep finding citys in ocean 55 like some noobs that start playing 2 weeks ago and they donot know yet that they can conquer:rolleyes:
and TEIN is not feared alliance either they are only some big noobs that all;)
And i still cant stop laughing at the stupidity they bring on a daily basis.
will donot stop but this is not healthy smart guy:p

and we are off topic becuase you donot wear your glasses when you writing.go wear them and then come back and talk.
becuase you realy donot know what you writing with out your glasses.

DeletedUser30102

i know what iam talking about;)
ER only ever survived because you turtled under TEE's pressure... FACT!!!
we donot get under TEE's pressure we get on them fight them and clean them.
and i donot know where did you know about us and TEE when you were busy getting BPs from your other acount.
and yes talking about BPs where did you get your BPs?
[edited]

Incubi = The best there is and the best there ever was!!!
hhhhhhhhh lol rofl.iam sure this is not FACt;)lol
We striked fear in everyone that was around us! Making players quite frequently because we were the bad asses of Pi.
who did you guys striked on?
inactives?
becuase i know you guys have war with AX and GGW and they still standing until today so donot know who did you guys kill:rolleyes:
ER wouldn't have survived if Incubi were around... FACT!!!
yes hope you were beside me.you look like nice nooob to get BPs from;)
Now stop littering the forum... YOU KNOW NOTHING NOOOOOOOB
hh you right you the one who making it clean:)

DeletedUser30102

What give you the right to call anyone a noob, WHO ARE YOU???? A FORUM BANDIT THAT'S WHAT!!!!!
i call some one noob when i see he is noob;)
and iam ashrf that is who iam or you cant read?
And as for my bp, Hahahaha i have more abp than you have overall, If you really wanna know how i earned my bp, Ask Eddy.mad, Abhilah, Hanstiff99, Spartan, Danny9990 and many many more GGW noob what its like to be smashed by me, And the other account you are talking about was Weebroon, Both of us were top 10 for abp and top 25 dbp, I had 90 cities and Weebroon had 102 cities, How is that possible if i had both in my control, My name ain't eddy.mad the mod with more accounts than cities!!!
[edited]
Ashrf do me a favour, Delete your forum account, Save your fading reputation pffft not that you had one in the 1st place... Go back to grepo and continue to take inactive and dream to be half as good as me.
[edited]
P.s Incubi was at war (at the same time) with AX and GGW, Fighting on 2 fronts (with relatively no help from TEE) Who i may add, Both were bigger than Incubi, Fighting both wars at the same time and still slapping both alliances with only 20 players... Incubi = #1 abp, #1 dbp, Yet the only alliance that came close to us were TEE, All the rest of the alliances wish they were Incubi, Yet you (A COMPLETE NO ONE) thinks Incubi are noobs, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BEST BEST ALLIANCE EVER TO GRACE PI YOU FOOL
will that is your guys fault becuase you thought you can open war with every one and smash them at the same time.
like now we all have war with TEIN becuase they think they can bit every one.
i real donot wish to be incubi becuse if i did i will be noob:)
and about both of them were bigger than incubi this is not true.
they did make it to be bigger than incubi but that was only before incubi and TEE marge.
and about no one come closer to your strong hold how did eddy get to there and he now in your WW and he is all around you guys?
how did he get there and he is one player fighting the best allaince in pi TEIN?lol
and you said eddy have lot of acounts.i keep hearing some thing tahat every one said it is"the thief think every one around him is are thieves"...and that what happin with you you double acounting and you think every one is double acounting as well.
BEST BEST ALLIANCE EVER TO GRACE PI YOU FOOL
who give you the right to call some one fool?
[edited]

see you ghost soon;)