Greek Cities Alliance

• Thread starter DeletedUser42924
  • Start date

DeletedUser42924

If situated in Ocean 64 and looking for an alliance to join come to us, joins us, if in an alliance ally with us, or sit alone with the threat of being farmed by other players. currently in a pact with Northern Separatists.

DeletedUser32498

If situated in Ocean 64 and looking for an alliance to join come to us, joins us, if in an alliance ally with us, or sit alone with the threat of being farmed by other players. currently in a pact with Northern Separatists.
Hmm... it's funny when people are starting to create alliances very late.

DeletedUser42857

They are only a few hours from me. Worried they might try and farm me.
*runs and hides*

DeletedUser25289

Hmm... it's funny when people are starting to create alliances very late.

More often than not, the alliances that are created late will be the ones that last until the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

More often than not, the alliances that are create late will be the ones that last until the end.

quite true. Rim alliances are often capabale of taking over cores.

DeletedUser42857

More often than not, the alliances that are created late will be the ones that last until the end.

:eek: youre scaring me now, might have to attack before they have us surrounded *battens down hatches*

DeletedUser42857

Little tip though, its best not to list people as leaders who arent actually in your alliance ;)

DeletedUser23986

*pfff* yeah right. late start is not good unless they are premium players who make up for lost time.

not true again. Often you are left on the rim, with less competition, and you can grow faster. However, very late start means that you start in the core, and that is really risky.

DeletedUser39166

The best alliances start in ocean 55 and kick everybody out.

DeletedUser

I'm in 64 :eek: please don't farm me! I'll give you resources i promise, i'm just a new player and don't want anybody hurting me :eek:

DeletedUser39166

I've spent so much time playing this sim city mod plz don't attack me :p.