Greek empire alliances vs spartan gods

DeletedUser

Days have turned to nights, the summer has come to an end and fall blew in leading up to the cold winter coming not to far in the distance.

You get bored and think of a way to bring some fun back into these colder and darker days.... hmmmmm.... I got an idea, let's start a little fun with the SPARTAN GODS !!!!!!!

Hey cb, i guess we can be the good guys??? You ok with that??? lol

Good guys: 10
Bad guys:1

DeletedUser

CB calls the coallition between TU, BS, and GE alliances the good guys.
The rest of the world(our enemies) are the bad guys.

DeletedUser

Of course :)

If your on my side you're the "goodguys" ;)

Good luck to you in your new war.

DeletedUser

Although SG are seriously out numbered they couldn't be better positioned to deal with that as most of GE forces are too far away from them. With some well planed fighting they could cause problems for GE but since I know GE are a well run alliance I doubt that will happen.

gesg.png

DeletedUser

I have this feeling SG will be fine, but that does look rather intimidating, then again that is how the tables were when D3th/coalition VS BS started, and look where BS is at now. It would be an interesting turn out.

DeletedUser

Yes well remember BS was full of veterans, SG haven't been an active factor in any major war whatsoever.

DeletedUser

Murtius, GE, BS, and TU have enough power to easily crush Spartan Gods. Why do you argue against your own alliance?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sab is from Grimm Sleepers.
Greek Empire, please live up to the all known fact that any alliance with Spartan in the name is destined to be rimmed as this already i ndicates the creativity of the founders at an early stage.

DeletedUser

Murtius, GE, BS, and TU have enough power to easily crush Spartan Gods. Why do you argue against your own alliance?

I don't think I was saying anything against any alliance, I also wasn't aware we were at war with SG??? Looking at the map they seem pretty far away from TU.

DeletedUser

Dilios thought we just needed to expand a bit and hes right GE is very good but look at its academys the merge between The Myrmidons and GE really got GE a name (I was 1 out of 3 people to bring that up so i lead them to a good place ya think)