Greek Empire Family

DeletedUser

We are Greek Empire Warriors.
We are one alliance with 4 names.
Long live the Empire

We are an elite group of players that believe in friendship, honor, pride, loyalty, being prepared and protecting ourselves against those that wish to see us fall.

4000+ points to 24,999 points - Greek Empire Academy - send your request
to Azurebruin or Bailiwick

25,000 points to 74,999 points and 4 cities - Greek Empire Warriors - send your request to Cajunwolf or Denssteve

75,000 points to 124,999 points and 7 cities - Greek Empire Spartans - send your request to Nafplion or Big Ski

125,000 points or more and at least 10 cities- Greek Empire - send your request to Skylu, Dilios The Great or den999.

Ash
(this took a long time)

DeletedUser

U guys look really bored up there by yourselfs. How are u guys going to be when the WW comes out. Only one alliance can win it so u guys will have to figure tht out.

DeletedUser

Were living with it LB is the only war weve been excited about and i have 5000+Abp because of it were moving west

DeletedUser

Do you mean 5,000 abp total? Or in the war with LB?

Grepostats shows you have 4,991 total ABP. You've gained 101 abp since the start of the war with LB.

DeletedUser

I am real bored planning on sticking in Delphi and quitting here

DeletedUser17564

I might quit here too, it's really boring on the rim and I'm having no luck with my new alliance.

DeletedUser

Thank you I joined late got put on rim and.......its real boring

DeletedUser17564

Hey Ash if you're quitting here do you want to join my premade? No one will join :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IMO you are in a way masters of your own down fall, Archer you were in the thick of it and gave up your cities and ash GE could have had many great battles on the rim if they hadn't recruited every player in the north. How do ye expect to have fun in a war game with no enemies to fight?

DeletedUser17564

You're right Murty, I did ruin omicron for my self but spying on TT for D3ATH got boring. I prefer leading my own alliance and there was no one to rcrut in o44.

DeletedUser

Well, my tip to GE, disband your academies and let them have some fun up there.

DeletedUser22170

No they'll probably look to the biggest alliance around to take them in... oh wait.

DeletedUser

IMO you are in a way masters of your own down fall, Archer you were in the thick of it and gave up your cities and ash GE could have had many great battles on the rim if they hadn't recruited every player in the north. How do ye expect to have fun in a war game with no enemies to fight?

Murtius, you are exactly right. There has to be enemies in the game other wise it is the Sims. Which is what the WW's make it, but that is another subject. I think it funny though, GE has some Good guys in it and if they would venture off on their own they could make a great run of it. But I guess the glitz of being in a huge alliance is too great for some. I have just recently joined LB but I will say that I think it amazing that 10 guys with determination and activity have made a huge name for themselves. I tip my hat off to you 10 guys. You should be proud off what you have made LB into.

Cajun

DeletedUser

It only becomes sim, if all the big alliances stop fighting, and the hatred that some alliances have for others makes me believe this will not happen.

DeletedUser

I'm actually quite sure Alpha and Evo's TU players will never stop fighting lol