Greek Empire O75

DeletedUser

I just started an alliance in Ocean 75 in Olynthus. I am an experienced player, been playing since Tau. I have lead/ founded some good alliances, United Forces in Oropos was founded by me, I left cause world was too slow.

Back to business, I'm looking for experienced players who know their way around Grepolis, good at attacks, communicating on the alliance forums, can help with leading. If you are interested and have not joined this world yet, this is a link to have your city spawn near mine. http://en.grepolis.com/invite-3667550-en78?invitation_id=706879&invitation_mac=e216b045&ref=player_invite_linkrl

Any questions, concerns or comments just post them right here. :pro:

DeletedUser40642

You better restart and re spawn at O44, you'll be closer to the core.
Good luck.

DeletedUser40642

Oh come on, i do have integrity and compassion towards late starters... ;)
The idea of starting playing a world in O75 makes me a bit sick, and as experienced player that he is (as was mentioned in his post, although i do know his name from somewhere), it should make him feel the same so i was just giving a friendly advise since O44 is half way filled.

DeletedUser

ok of course. yeah you are better of in core 75 will be terrible

DeletedUser

i'm trying something new, i always start in the core. try being a rim alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Same thing here, I'm in ocean 74.

It's actually quite a lot of fun so far. In ocean 74 there is only two worthwhile alliances, mine and the alliance we are at war with. This war is turning out to be very interesting, with each side being very evenly matched and very close together (only about 1/4 of ocean 74 is actually populated). I've never experienced a sort of 1v1 alliance war quite like this before.

DeletedUser

Same thing here, I'm in ocean 74.

It's actually quite a lot of fun so far. In ocean 74 there is only two worthwhile alliances, mine and the alliance we are at war with. This war is turning out to be very interesting, with each side being very evenly matched and very close together (only about 1/4 of ocean 74 is actually populated). I've never experienced a sort of 1v1 alliance war quite like this before.

Yeh, but where do you go after that? Either way, everyone ends up at the core.

DeletedUser

Well my alliance is already going strong with very elite players joining me and selfless people supporting each other.

P.S. the recruiting standards have gone up

DeletedUser

The trouble with being in the middle is you can end up with enemies all around. I play in 54 and got a lot of friends in 75 - am considering packing in being Founder and relocating to 75.