Green Banner

dehuntsman

Phrourach
Is there any way to get rid of that intensely annoying green banner that pops up and seems to stay up for ages pretty much every time I click on something, announcing something blatantly obvious.

Instead of making it more pretty, give me an option to remove it.

</rant>

DeletedUser20908

I second this and would also like an option to turn that green banner off or atleast make it stay up for half the time it does now, it is really annoying as it is now.

DeletedUser44167

It is sooooo PRETTY!!
I just set and stare at it......for minutes at a time!!
(F)

But that RED one
oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I HATES it :supermad:
It will not me do what I want to do

DeletedUser29066

I suggest they turn the red one green and the green one blue, and reserve red for dire emergencies only, like Baudin running out of muffins :p

DeletedUser23361

Oh please scrap the crappy green banners. Yes I know what button I clicked I need no green banner keeping me from clicking the next one. Most annoying "improvement" ever.

DeletedUser41405

correct, its an irritation rather than an improvement. the earlier used pop up was better than this one.

dehuntsman

Phrourach
That damned banner is back in all its former glory. Popping up, telling me what I have just done, hovering there for what seems like ages, and always seeming to hover over exactly where I want to click next.

My original request, up top, was to remove it. The solution was that is disappeared when moused over, which whilst better wasn't the ideal.

I do understand it may be helpful for people just beginning. but after playing a short time it is just a pain.

Please, please, please , put it as an option in setting just like the yellow arrow.