Greetings Fellow Abderians

DeletedUser35431

Greetings Fellow Abderians, thine lives have been blessed for I, o great spammer, have joined thy Abdera.

DeletedUser30490

Great spammer?
412 posts in 3 years
Shame on you for calling yourself a spammer:p

DeletedUser50502

LOL. New guy again.
New guy to the en forums yes, and you should be ashamed to call yourself a spammer brah, I started last month and I have almost half of what you have gotten in almost 3 years.

DeletedUser35431

Dude. I had 500 posts deleted by Baudin for too much spam and I post mostly in OT.

DeletedUser50502

500 posts deleted...I find that hard to believe, but even if that was true that would put you at around 900 for 3 years which isn't that bad, but it's not spammer worthy, I'm closing in on 200 and I've been on these forums for 4 weeks

DeletedUser33512

From what I've seen of Nickry, I'd say that was a conservative estimate.

DeletedUser33512

LOL dude, who's got time to be watching next man's post count? Not I.

DeletedUser50502

LOL dude, who's got time to be watching next man's post count? Not I.

Well you said that he was making a conservative estimate so you must've been thinking of some sort of figure or else you couldn't know if it was higher or lower than 500

DeletedUser30490

Meh....BT deleted almost 1K of my posts when he moved the count to threads to OT:p

DeletedUser35431

Well I still have more forum experience than that newb.

DeletedUser5819

so is this the easy way to get your post up then?!lol
Yes, posting here will do that, but Off Topic is more for spamming, and your posts don't count there.

Ideally you would actually have something good to say, and then people will give you rep.