Greetings!

DeletedUser

Probably telling my age here (It's in the number anyway), but I enjoyed such games as Axis & Allies, Baulder's Gate, D&D (usually as DM), Caesar, Majesty, Pharaoh, and Shogun.
What I enjoy about Grepolis is that it's a forward moving game. There's no turning back (or "back saves" to bail you out). You make a decision here, and you've got to be committed to it and ready to move forward.
I love city building. The fact that this game is so multi-faceted keeps that interesting.
I've spent a good deal of time thus far in the forums reading up. I enjoy the humor and wry wit so many express.
I also appreciate that it's available as it's so full of info it could be daunting.

I am entirely new to this game. So, some of the history is, understandably, lost on me. I understand the concept of what's being said, but I find myself not to be in a position to form an opinion. (I wasn't there.) Other subjects that could be classified as "present tense" for me I'm forming opinions about, but I reserve those observations for another time/place.

So, just saying, "Hello to all!", and I look forward to this game continuing until...well, forever.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the delay in responding all. I had some actions to do and things to square away in the game before I dare logged on to post this. In fact, I'm going to be “copy/pasting” this and promptly logging right back out! You never know when I'll be scrolling through the Forum section unlogged in and then come in for a quick “copy/paste” and then exit. LOL

Thank you for the warm welcome.

DeletedUser

DBP? Sorry. I'm not familiar with what that means exactly. Are you talking about when I got "toasted"?

Ah. Ok. "Battle Points Defense". Thank you, Wiki link for the "Abbreviations" section. There's so much to read and so little time if you happen to wish to actually play the game too! LOL

Thank you. Still got "toasted", but you win some, you loose some.

Last edited by a moderator: