Pnp Grepo Addicts strike back?

DeletedUser

This is a PnP

1. Byzantine Empire: For an pre-made that picked their members almost purely from Dyme and didn't even make a single forum post about themselves in the pre-made section, they've done remarkably well. In fact, they might very well be the top alliance right now. They've got a good average ratio, only being beaten by Grepo Addicts and Simcity Yours, both of whom have at least 30 players less than them. Theyve also got prime leadership, a history of winning, and some aggressive members. I can't wait to see what they'll do. ~Swim~

Here we are now, 5 months later, the only original top12 alliance left in the game and still kicking it!

What!? What about Grepo Addicts? They are still in the top 12 right...?

Yeah.. right.... those rebellious addicts have lost almost all their original members, have been forced to found TWO (not one - TWO) academies to keep them freshly fed with amateurs trying to play in the big league and have now losing cities by the dozens every time The Empire needs a new pasture to grow on does not look anything like the proud rebellion that once stood as the only real threat to The Empire. Can You prove us wrong? Can You strike back like You really mean it?
sy018h.jpg

While the addicts have succumbed to their addiction The Empire has stood stong, has grown and has quelled one rebellion after the other.
40946116_Headstone_Old_Cemetery_Boston.png

A tiny old friend joined us to have a nice quiet and relaxing time...
sotq1h.jpg
...but 6 days of beginner protection and 6 conquered cities later this thing had turned into a real monster.
ndn62d.jpg

And the maddest, baddest, meanest creature this world has ever seen is still as strong as ever, who on earth would dare to even look this Mad Pugs in the eye?
2vnj1h0.jpg

What has the addicts-rebellion got left to offer ? Has the needle been cut in half ? Does The Empire really have to direct all it's attention westwards where a new flaming rebellion has already claimed some outlying lands in the name of HERT, another bunch that needs to feel the stomp of The Empire ?

We will make You wake up in the middle of Your sleep day after day after day, until You finally learn that the there is no other way than to join us or die.

We are The Empire!
29q012c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Looks like GA taking a bit of a battering.

3 cities lost to Fighting Hellfish
7 cities lost to Enigma
5 cities lost to Byzantine Empire

Just in the last 24 hours or so.

DeletedUser

No response from GA? Guess they really are dead... atleast on the forums..

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
No response from GA? Guess they really are dead... atleast on the forums..

Is it just me but....didnt those white supertroopers from the "empire" not lose in the END of the movie?

And Byzantine's got whoop azzzzeeeddddd by the Ottomans RL, wonder if this not BAD KARMA?

maybe wil ask "the battle show" to do a name change? "The Bloody OttoManiax"

DeletedUser

Is it just me but....didnt those white supertroopers from the "empire" not lose in the END of the movie?

And Byzantine's got whoop azzzzeeeddddd by the Ottomans RL, wonder if this not BAD KARMA?

maybe wil ask "the battle show" to do a name change? "The Bloody OttoManiax"

yes Erik its just you everybody else calls them stormtroopers bud, your probably thinking about an ABBA song.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah Erik, if You think a little about this comment, maybe it will dawn upon You that Byzantine Empire happens to be the longest lasting empire by far in the history of this tiny planet we live on.
More of a compliment than an insult from Your behalf, but I guess they don't teach history all that well in all parts of the world..

Also at this point I would really do say that our dear GA is completely off the radar at this point and this pnp should more likely have been directed against you guys in HERT, at least you are still an active and worthwhile enemy, not a bunch of scrap piled up from every single alliance we have destroyed in this world like the current "GA".

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Byzantine Empire the longest lasting empire in history... Agreed. The Byzantine Empire was formally known as the Roman Eastern Empire. The Roman Empire split into to halves to help manage things properly, after the fall of Roman Western Empire in the 5th century AD, the eastern empire flourished and was still all powerful, then it became known as the Byzantines... They lasted pretty much a 1000 years after the fall of Rome itself until around 1453AD when the Ottoman Turks finally capture there capital of Constantinople, nowadays known as Istanbul.

I do love history :p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Yeah Erik, if You think a little about this comment, maybe it will dawn upon You that Byzantine Empire happens to be the longest lasting empire by far in the history of this tiny planet we live on.
More of a compliment than an insult from Your behalf, but I guess they don't teach history all that well in all parts of the world..

Also at this point I would really do say that our dear GA is completely off the radar at this point and this pnp should more likely have been directed against you guys in HERT, at least you are still an active and worthwhile enemy, not a bunch of scrap piled up from every single alliance we have destroyed in this world like the current "GA".

SORRY for my lack of knowledge lol.
).

Chinese Empire existed between the year 221 BC. and 1911.

Last edited:

DeletedUser42857

).

well thats being very vague. their imperial rule techically lasted from 221 till 1911, thats like saying the british empire lasted from King Cerdic to the current queen as opposed to closer to 1490.

but we will get told off for being off topic.

DeletedUser

Very vague.Yes,but all states have their ups and downs.
Byzantine Empire itself had good and bad times until it's demise.
Third Crusade for example:d(think it was during the Third crusade Constantinople was occupied and sacked,or was it the Fourth Crusade?).

DeletedUser

).

Even with the previous post Erik forgets that Yuan dynasty fell to the Mongel Empire in 1368 and that remained part of the Mongol Empire until the fall of the Chagatai Khanate in 1687. The statement of a continuous Chinese Empire is a little bit like saying that the Byzantine Empire didn't fall to the Ottoman Turks but just changed religion from Christianity to Islam

DeletedUser

Guinness world records actually holds The Roman Empire worthy of the longest lasting empire in history having lasted from 27BC until 1453AD, as they consider Byzantine Empire to be the continuation of the original Roman Empire.

Another way to look at things would be to consider Japan to be the world's longest lasting empire, as they haven't been conquered by any foreign rule for over 1700 years, on the other hand they don't really meet the criteria for being an empire, as an empire is considered to be multi-ethnic and contain conquered foreign areas, which does not apply for Japan.

China has faced numerous foreign occupations and the longest running period they have managed to remain an uninterrupted empire is 790 years during the Zhou empire (which by the way only accounts for a fraction of the modern-day China).

And in the end if You shed all those empire requirements or w/e then Ethiopia kicks everyone's behind (yeah Grepo doesnt allow for the correct term here) anyways, having remained a uninterrupted state for nearly 3000 years until 1936 when Italy was the first nation ever to successfully invade them and even that for only a couple of years.

End of history lesson for today.

I still want a reply from someone representing GA to show that they actually are an active alliance and do not just exist on paper.

DeletedUser

largest is british.. but considered the time mongols rule.. they should really be given credit..

DeletedUser

I think Choppermad is just jealous. He seems to be an addict at heart, but living in the heart of the empire he cannot lets his true feelings show. So as a result he must always wear long sleeves to prevent the marks on his arms, the mark of the addict and junkies from showing, so that the empire does not execute him ;p

DeletedUser

I think Choppermad is just jealous. He seems to be an addict at heart, but living in the heart of the empire he cannot lets his true feelings show. So as a result he must always wear long sleeves to prevent the marks on his arms, the mark of the addict and junkies from showing, so that the empire does not execute him ;p

That's your response to one of the best PnP's I've ever seen??

Hmm, I'm starting to think maybe chopper is correct about addicts. :rolleyes: