Pnp Grepo Addicts strike back?

DeletedUser

That's only Meta Man's biremes heading to defend our cities in need. They just set out and haven't reached their targets yet, that's why HERT has had quite a bit of success against us lately in our outlying areas.

For those who don't know here's a sample of his defense (FYI - only his defense in here).
6td6de.jpg

DeletedUser

Let's start a bet-race as to when GA will finally be disbanded! Closest guess will get an award!

DeletedUser38465

They might make it through, It always pains me to see something that someone worked hard to maintain go away. If they do fall, I give them a pat on the back still.

DeletedUser

They might make it through, It always pains me to see something that someone worked hard to maintain go away. If they do fall, I give them a pat on the back still.
There is literally nothing left of the original GA, only scraps from other dead alliances that the old GA took in. Sadly the guys who set up GA are never in it for the long-term, would have been fun to play with them, not the current GA.

DeletedUser37948

There is literally nothing left of the original GA, only scraps from other dead alliances that the old GA took in. Sadly the guys who set up GA are never in it for the long-term, would have been fun to play with them, not the current GA.

playing at a high level for over a year is an commitment most cant acheive, ive never managed it and worse when forums die and most takes are either your own or other teams inactives then it gets too boring for my taste.

if we had a game that only lasted 6 mths id most likely stay but inno refuse to create such a world , i know ive asked :(

DeletedUser

Early-game really takes a much bigger toll than mid- and lategame, where you can actually relax a bit and forget about non-stop farming. So far this server has not become one bit boring, rather more exiting by the day, if you are in a nice place in the world it usually stays active and interesting up until the point when WW starts, this when people dont care anymore.
Seems to me that world-hopping from one new world to another is much more time-consuming and in the end more much more costly to your wallet than playing one server for a long time.

But I guess everyone has their own preferences and of course the entire WW thing will change soon, which brings endgame much earlier and thus hopefully will make things a bit more interesting for everyone.

DeletedUser42857

I think most pre-mades start with a definate split, the core guys you know will be there to the end, and the ones you know will fall by the wayside, I guess good alliance leadership is knowing which is which and making sure colonisations are handled accordingly. Its a shame that GA all seem to have fallen into the latter category.

But that the game, how often does the alliance that makes the way at the start end up being there at the end. Maybe 1 or 2 alliances per world, there are splits, merges, it happens.

I do think this is one of the more interesting servers, and whats a refreshing change after my previous server is people in this world, even the enemies seem to actually like each other. Yes there are a few unmentionables, but on the whole its a pretty civil world.

The only downside of this world is there are a lot of turtles, and an awful lot of hops. Horses are pretty much redundant in my part of the world.

DeletedUser46251

Missed this thread somehow ?! Must always just see the stickies, nice one Choppy

DeletedUser

playing at a high level for over a year is an commitment most cant acheive, ive never managed it and worse when forums die and most takes are either your own or other teams inactives then it gets too boring for my taste.

if we had a game that only lasted 6 mths id most likely stay but inno refuse to create such a world , i know ive asked :(

I just hope you & your well known crew will stop to found alliances .. except you are paid to rescue this completely broken game.

http://image.funscrape.com/images/l/lol_cat-12928.bmp

DeletedUser

I think this thread is no longer neccesary, as Grepo Addicts is now officially out of the top12, with just a couple of inactives and VM players left. Yet another alliance BE can add to their kill-list... a quite long one by now.

Guess it's BE vs HERT from now on then. Let the games begin.

DeletedUser

It looks like you were kicking a dead horse with this pnp :eek: