Grepo Team's 5th Year Birthday Present~What Do You Think?

DeletedUser46838

Note: I am not a mod, but want to see what your opinion is on this? If you haven't read it, click Here

DeletedUser43011

As always there will be the minority that will complain but not myself, im more than happy with what [user]baudin toolan[/user] posted

DeletedUser27128

Awesome!

I have a questions: Does the double BP stack with the "Heightened Senses" bonus? If I activate Heightened Senses in those 72 hours, do I get 4x BP?

DeletedUser5819

If Grepo is 5, why are there only 3 candles on the cake?

Is it lying about its age?

DeletedUser829

I've been playing this game for 5 years!? Say it aint so! Say it!

That being said... Can we hurry up and get Gold Trading in so I can trade people their seiged cities for gold?

DeletedUser33530

I've been playing this game for 5 years!? Say it aint so! Say it!

That being said... Can we hurry up and get Gold Trading in so I can trade people their seiged cities for gold?

That's not a horrible lol.

DeletedUser11965

>get double bp
>get resource after
>thracian conquest event

I think its good enough.

*Adasko*

Phrourach
>thracian conquest event

I think its good enough.

again this event?

DeletedUser44490

this sounds great actually lol we are just starting a war in mochlos so the double BP is welcome

DeletedUser29066

Now there's 5 candles on the Cake. Guess they got the fire suppression system fixed. See, sometimes Inno does listen.;)

DeletedUser13405

This Persian Conquest is awful....everything else was fine.

DeletedUser33530

Now there's 5 candles on the Cake. Guess they got the fire suppression system fixed. See, sometimes Inno does listen.;)

Seeing the correct amount of candles honestly makes my day every time I log on. Is that as sad as I think it is?

DeletedUser30490

eh btw won't there be a forum comp for the birthday???